This review is based on my recent three night stay in a Deluxe room. I was blown away by the quality of this hotel. The room was modern and very clean, and the bed was so big and comfortable. Upon checking in we are given complimentary internet access for two devices, and the WIFI worked perfectly.
The gym and the pool are first class - there is simply no way that anyone could be disappointed in either.
During my stay I decided to get to get both the buffet dinner and the buffet breakfast at the lobby level restaurant, and both buffets were superb. They weren't the cheapest meals in KL, but definitely worth the money. They have a stack of other restaurants that I didn't try, but sounded good.
The staff were very polite and helpful, and no query seemed to be any hassle.
I would recommend this hotel who anyone who is in Kuala Lumpur on business, or needs easy access to KL Sentral, like I did. Probably not so good if you are in KL for shopping or sight seeing as the road network around the hotel limits your movements to taxis, or trains at KL Sentral.
My only criticism of the whole experience is the entry from KL Sentral. The hotel shares an entry with another hotel, the Le Meridan, and if you will be going back and forth between KL Sentral and the hotel a fair bit, it's a bit annoying having to use the shared entrance, catch a lift up one floor, get out at the Hilton lobby level and then walk all the way to the other end of the hotel to the Hilton lifts. If your using taxis, or your own vehicle than this isn't really a concern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary WiFi. Experience an array of additional benefits including complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, and evening cocktails. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. Hilton Kuala Lumpur has been awarded Malaysia's Leading Business Hotel 2015 by The World Travel Awards™. The hotel's modern European restaurant, GRAZE won accolade as Malaysia Tatler – Best Restaurant 2015. Hilton Kuala Lumpur also won the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® award for 2015 in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Malaysia category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton