We have stayed here several times. It's the best spot in kl and real value for money. Easy to catch bus to klcc. From there use covered walkway to Bukit Bintang. The bell boys are very efficient and the check in staff were lovely this time. A big improvement on other times we have stayed here. My only complaints were the very poor Internet on our last stay. Normally it's not too bad. Also the pillows are horrendous.! I usually ask for extra pillows, a top bed sheet, and also a toaster. Also I always request a non smoking room, and almost always I'm given a smoking room and have to insist on being moved. I will defiantly stay here again. I hope the refurbishment doesn't ruin the character of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the prestigious vicinity of a row of embassies, Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place , Kuala Lumpur offers both stylish comfort of a home and top class services and facilities of a hotel. With options from 01-Bedroom to 03-Bedrooms, with separate living and dining areas, bedroom with attached bathroom and full cooking facilities, Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place will cater even to the most discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ambassador Row Hotel Suites by Lanson Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lanson Place Ambassador Row Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Lanson Place Kuala Lumpur
- Lanson Place Hotel Kuala Lumpur