“best taiwanese pasta in town”
Review of I Know Pasta Chain

I Know Pasta Chain
Ranked #3,333 of 4,430 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed October 14, 2013

we was introduced to this shop by my sister. the shop is behind the building, though not difficult to find.
the shop is not spacious, but atmosphere is nice, credit to the background music.
the service provided by the waiters r polite & friendly.
we went there in a group, hence able to try quite a few items in the shop, which we found the spaghetti in black source, spaghetti with chic breast and garlic/dried chili source, macaroni with mushroom cream source (like by the kids) are delicious. besides the main dish, it's corn soup & salad is oso superb. last but not least, we like the dessert most, which is the tiramisu in cup & the custard.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Was having pasta with my hubby yesterday.
The staffs are very helpful in intro their food, keep smiling, make us very comfortable. The restaurant deco is very nice. The food is even nicer, we love all the food we order from soup - main dish - dessert!
Will definitely come back again for other food on the menu.
Only one lil thing needed for upgrade is you should have snack in the menu. ;)