If you don't mind compromising a cold reception from staff who don't seem to have a clue what they are doing at check in and tired rooms for a good location and awesome breakfast then it's for you. The breakfast and valet staff are welcoming and friendly but the rest of them made us feel like a rat in a butchers shop window. Like the rest of the hotel the pool area and all of the outdoor furniture are old and tired. There is no atmosphere and nothing inviting about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel