Here's our review after three nights:
Location: Excellent, right in the heart of KL
Room size: Very small plus the wash basin was located in the living area and not the bathroom which we thought was a bit strange. Toilet was rather small too and the door was ill fitting.
Staff: Friendly and very well informed and helpful.
Recommendation: Recommended, but you may want to pay a little extra for a larger room where the vanity/wash basin is not incorporated into the living area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel