We stayed here when we went to KL for the Moto GP in Oct. Excellent location within walking distance of heaps of shopping options and great places to eat and the sky train which is so easy to get around the city on. We had a room over the pool (13th floor) which was nice. Nice pool area - what you would expect for an inner city hotel. Not many sun lounges but we managed to get them easy enough most afternoons. Great breakfasts! No complaints at all - would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel