I stayed in a twin room with my daughter for 2 nights from Feb 9th and 10th 08. While the price was good and the breakfast terrific the rooms were not to my liking. The carpet was worn to a thread and bed covers the same. Maybe we booked a room that had not been refurbished, but it needed it desperately. While clean the hotel did not supply bottled water as most hotels do, especially when the recommending you not drink their tap water.
The hotel is very close to shops and entertainment but if you are looking for a little bit more than a bed for the night try elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel