3 nights 22-25 April Deluxe Room.
Last stayed here some 2 years ago and the hotel hasnt changed at all. Same great welcome from the check in staff, despite being extremely busy. Rooms although a little dated have everything you need. OK the deluxe rooms dont have LCD TVs but who cares in a great city like KL. Breakfast buffet is one of the best for a city hotel and caters for all tastes. Food was fresh and oh a high standard. Despite breakfast being extremely busy, all staff were continually smiling and freindly. The swimming pool area is dated but clean with great staff. Check was just as polite and easy as check in.
The location and staff make this hotel the perfect choice for Kuala Lumpur and we look forward to staying here again when next in KL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel