“good”

a good hotel
good price
excellent breakfast
free pool on the roof
near to mono rail station
if you are lucky you can see petronas twins from your room
no free wifi
safe box in each room
mini bar in each room but its empty
good air condition

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank v v

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My friend invited me over to his room since he was in town for that weekend. The hotel looked so old, lack of maintenance and so gloomy.

The room, as expected looked nonetheless, the same. Old furniture, weary looking curtain, and the bed was not appetizing to sleep into.

The bathroom was the worst part of all. It looked like the bathroom belonged to an abandoned house.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank harolddean

Travelers are raving about these Kuala Lumpur hotels

Kota Bahru, Kelantan, Malaysia
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is amongst my frequent traveller's choice.. Used to be.. which is nearly 8years ago.. now, i think do DO NEED TO CLOSED & DO A MAJOR HEAD to TOES RENOVATION.. totaly outdated Interior + rooms & not hygiene enuff ( stained carpet, bad odour carpet, small creatures etc..

Pls bring back the good old day of Dynasty Inn

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank WanMerah
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed there for Business Trip and was decided to stay there. 1st impression was very bad. When I arrived quite late and was attended by receptionist ADIB...No smiling and he argue with his trainee in front of me about my booking when I arrived...Oh My God, Being a such hotel with good location and this will totally bring your expectation down. After so much hassel, he give me the key without explaining where to go to my room. Being the 1st time visit, I have to locate my self. Went in to room all is not working such as TV channel as no cable attached with TV, flushing system not working, no hot water and etc. I call receptionist and was attended by Adib again to get someone to enter my room tomorrow as I a bit tired.

Next day before I left my room, I put service sign and assume Hosekeeping staff to service my room...To my surprise when I came back to hotel at 2200hrs key doesn't work. Came to receptionist to validate again and told the receptionist Adib again as I stayed about a week. He told me, no payment has been received. I told him he should tell me yesterday and why he still give me the rooms key if no payment received. He keep quiet and no apologize. Went in to room and check nothing has been done. I check whether they rectified my complaints last night, nothing has been done as well.

I call Duty Manager and was attended by SELVAM, Told him about my dissapointment and he was very rude over the phone and keep challenging you...OH MY GOD why such behaviour can work in service industry without do any recovery and NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL...

He again mentioned that I have to pay my own account and I keep mentioning my company paid, and why you give me the key yesterday without any payment if you know my company havn't bank in the money. He keep challenging you. I give up and said need to speak to Asst General manager as no General manager in the hotel. As to late already and all SENIOR MANAGER has go home and only left the rude people in the hotel, I said get your ASST General Manager to call tomorrow which is 7/8/2012 after 1730hrs as I in the meeting the whole day. He said I only get my boss (I don;t know who the heal is his boss) to call me and I waited until 2000hrs nobody call me...They not interested in the business anymore. I felt more stress and wrote feedback form located in my room and attention to General manager personally. I drop the form at the box located at the reception. 5 Days later the form is still there...when I check out on the 10/8/2012 the form is still in the box.....What kind of service and why they not interested in the business and Why they choose to work in the service industry....If they not interested to listen to our feedback why they have to put the feedback form in room......

Next day they change me to room 2515 and flushing system not working and Bulb fuse. I called the hotel at 0745hrs and they came to fix it after 1 hour later and I cannot do my business in the toilet until they fix it...No urgency at all...

Sahur was lousy and avoid to eat at the Aseana restaurant. I only had 1 sahur and other day bought bread for my sahur. That is more better.

If you call OPERATOR and they cannot assist to any simple enquires. They ask you to call reception counter. Their duties just to pick the phone call without any basic knowledge.

To avoid any stress, do not pay for nothing and stay in this hotel, They not even 4 star hotel and I think 1 star hotel is more better service recovery and more expectation.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Upset D
Singapore
Reviewed July 11, 2012

First impression was not bad as the room I stayed in was roomy and there was a nice view of the Twin Towers from the window. Big mistake. I squished seven or eight baby cockroaches in the bathroom the first day and on the second I found some more running around together with what could be their parents. The bed was infested with bedbugs, my entire body was covered with sores after the night. The counter staff did not seem interested in their work, during both check-in and check-out I was in a long queue serviced by a single harried looking officer while the rest lounged around tending to individual guests when they seemed to be working.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank zerk25
Malaysia
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Filthy, disgusting, inhabitable....these are just some of the words i would use to describe this sorry-excuse for a hotel. The absolute worst hotel i have ever stayed in in all my life!!!!

The carpets around the entire hotel are covered in horrid black stains, the room carpets are moldy and absolutely filthy.....i had to tip toe around the entire room. The pillow case was torn and dirty, the whole room was dusty...i actually broke out in pimples and developed a flu.

The first night there were actually cockroaches in the room...and when we asked the staff to come and clean it they were so rude. My other friend's room had a rat. A RAT!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that!!! I could not sleep at all as i was so afraid that either a cockroach would crawl into my ears or that i would be bitten by a rat!

Even if you paid me a million dollars, i would never stay in this hotel again. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! The government should seriously close this hotel down and tear down the whole structure cos it really is a health hazard...you could probably develop some deadly fungal infection!!! Filthy filthy filthy!!!!

PLEASE SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN!!!!!!

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel!!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
8 Thank Sabyj
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Reviewed June 18, 2012

staffs were arrogant, room and service sucks... not recommended!

Room Tip: the lifts here is a major disappointment during weekend stay
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends