We stayed for 2 nights at the 2 bedroom premier, room number 2509 on 25th floor. We booked it thru the hotel website requesting for high floor and room facing PETRONAS Twin Tower. We get exactly what we request for.
Check in done less than 15 minutes. The reception staffs are very friendly and helpful people.
The 2bedroom premier was amazing, huge, spacious and most importantly superbly clean and tidy. That is our main priority. Thank you to Ms Aisyah whom makes up our room for the pleasant stay. The view of the PETRONAS Twin Tower was breathtaking and the view of the KL city was remarkable from the master bedroom, kitchen, dining and living room. With the view for the SURIA KLCC colorful fountain makes my both kids happy.
The master bedroom & guestroom are equipped with all the amenities. We really love the complimentary L’OCCITANE bodycare and haircare, the scent is awesome. The kitchen is well equipped too, with electrical stove, microwave, and huge fridge, coffee maker machine, complimentary of coffee & tea and all the kitchen utensils. Only minus point there is no washing machine in the room, but available on the 22nd floor.
The swimming pool, baby pool and the Jacuzzi are also on the 22nd floor. The view from the pool is awesome especially at night.
The 2 bedroom premier comes with 5 guest free breakfast. There’s room for improvement for the breakfast food choice but overall it’s edible and taste fine. The restaurant can get overwhelming during peaks hours, but there always the friendly staffs to help to locate available tables. The food is being refill frequently, good job all!!
The apartment is less than 5 minutes walk to KLCC. The KLCC train station is nearby too. As for food, no worries, there is plenty of food at SURIA KLCC. The Hard Rock, KL is walking distance too.
Overall, we had a more than we asked for. It’s a very pleasant 2 night stay in Ascott The Residences, Kuala Lumpur. It is a definitely our choice of apartment in Kuala Lumpur and we are staying again soon…. on Monday 9 December 2012!!!
Well done, to all staff and keep up the awesome good job....!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of town and a stroll away from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ascott Kuala Lumpur enjoys a prestigious address. The Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, ritzy restaurants and chic cafes are right at your doorstep. Let us lavish you with impeccable service and a suite of the finest facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ascott Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ascott Hotel