I stayed one night with a group of friends. Check in was smooth.we booked a 2 bedroom apartment. It was huge and very clean.we have no complaints on the room.We asked for extra blanket and they sent it right away.The location was perfect for Klcc.Walking distance.if you want to walk to pavilion you just need to go to impiana hotel next 2 doors and go to level 3 and take the covered pedestrian bridge.breakfast was below average compared to other hotels in kl.the free wi fi doesn't work for our 39th floor..For the location and if you are in group or big family I would recommend Ascott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of town and a stroll away from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ascott Kuala Lumpur enjoys a prestigious address. The Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, ritzy restaurants and chic cafes are right at your doorstep. Let us lavish you with impeccable service and a suite of the finest facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ascott Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ascott Hotel