Stayed in a 2-room apartment on 19th floor for one month. The apartment was cozy. There was ample space for 3 kids to run/crawl about. Breakfast everyday was nice; we loved the fresh croissants and view from the cafe. The kids pool was okay but the playground so-so, so we had to take the kids out almost everyday before everybody went crazy. But the proximity to KLCC park, shopping mall and convention centre meant it was convenient to bring them to the park's big playground, visit Aquaria, do some groceries shopping, catch a few movies and grab a bite to eat at the mall. A bit of walking is required though. Crossing a busy main street (Jalan Pinang) with 2 kids and a stroller took a bit of deft maneuvering, but there's a traffic light and zebra crossing just as you exit the hotel compound. After that, just keep remembering to yell to the kids to stay on the pavement (beware of Malaysian drivers!). Overall, we had a wonderful stay. Special thanks to Rufiah our housekeeper who did an excellent job keeping our apartment clean and tidy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of town and a stroll away from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ascott Kuala Lumpur enjoys a prestigious address. The Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, ritzy restaurants and chic cafes are right at your doorstep. Let us lavish you with impeccable service and a suite of the finest facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ascott Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ascott Hotel