We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was just massive - it was room 3208 on the top floor. Views of the Petronas Towers and also the park. L'Occitane products in the bathrooms - so nice.
Short walk to monorail. Great to be opposite the Taman KLCC (Kuala Lumper City Centre park) which has a 1300 m running track and mall underneath the Petronas Towers.
Breakfast nice in the funky furnished restaurant which was included in our price. We were told that renovations were underway but the noise didn't bother us at all. No wi-fi in our room so had to sit down in the lobby.
Swimming pool crystal clear and best view of the skyline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of town and a stroll away from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ascott Kuala Lumpur enjoys a prestigious address. The Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, ritzy restaurants and chic cafes are right at your doorstep. Let us lavish you with impeccable service and a suite of the finest facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ascott Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ascott Hotel