Stayed here with our family group of 7 and had a 3b/r apartment - it was amazing, huge, with everything you could want or need. Location is so central to everything so easy walk to most things. Buffet breakfast at a hotel with this standard of accommodation was surprisingly disappointing. Restaurant is apparantly open until 10:30 however when we arrived at 10 we were told the kitchen had already closed and had only a small range to choose from which we decided to get delivered to the room. Room service was prompt enough but on one occasion cocktails were brought in proper glasses, but the next time we ordered we got them in disposable plastic cups!! Internet in room was good, beds were fantastic. The massage place in the hotel is AMAZING both visually and with the massages, but again the admin side of it was a let down and they called our room 3 times about an appointment only to then tell us they had double booked and we had to come at another time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of town and a stroll away from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ascott Kuala Lumpur enjoys a prestigious address. The Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, ritzy restaurants and chic cafes are right at your doorstep. Let us lavish you with impeccable service and a suite of the finest facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ascott Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ascott Hotel