“I love this place”
Review of Bukit Bintang

Bukit Bintang
Ranked #26 of 319 things to do in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Lots of great food courts and different type of shopping mall make it a paradise for visitors. I love this place. Istesan is really great shopping zone here.

1  Thank donaldgomes
Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)
All reviews
"street vendors"
"walking distance"
"berjaya times square"

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Bukit bintang is the most active and lively area of kaual lumpur city.filled with shoping centers and cheap bargain buys along the roads of little India.Variety of fcusine is available from all over and a very near by walking distance chankit road is there where you have these many pubs all situated on one single road.you can drink there all night long and sip the night away.and many massage parlours there also.on whole a must to visit in Kuala lumpur .

3  Thank Kami7272
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The best place for authentic street food and foot reflexology!
Tasted the best Mushroom here.. Absolutely in love with this place and next time my husband and I want to plan a trip just to stay here and taste ALL kinds of food here.. I am a vegetarian and I must admit, there is a great platter available to pick and choose from.. All restaurants are very friendly and more than willing to custom cook something for you

1  Thank apsleo86
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Probably the heart beat of KL City, Bukit Bintang is a must visit. You can reach there by taking MonoRail from KL Sentral. Streets are usually filled with shopekeepers and tourists. You get a lot of options for street shopping and food here. There are plenty of foot massage centre's here but you need to know what you need before you ask anyone else. If you move towards Healy Mac's Irish Bar, you will find a foot massage centre called Bintang Relax. They offer 50 mins foot massage for RM 40 and its actually great. In BB, you have loads of options available for street food but if you continue to explore the area, you will find a lot of Asian & European food options. Its a must visit place.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I found this best massage specialist, Rina while I was in KL.
For me she's worth going back to KL just to have another massage by her.
I would say shes the best as I do have a lot of massages since giving birth to my son 10 yrs ago.
I would have at least once a month wherever I travel or even when at home in Australia.
She has 20 yrs experience she said and always wanted to start her own business.
I was at Berjaya Times Square when she gave me the hot stone massage.
But if I ever be in KL again I will stay around Bukit Bintang LRT. She said she does it from Hotel Bintang on Mondays. Her no. is +601114298480.

I don't know about all of yous... but a massage therapist who doesn't like a feedback of where the points in my body that need to be focus on, is really wasting my time.

Rina actually asked me if she hit the right point. Even though she can already tell by the knots she found on my back. She wouldn't waste your time and work right to the point.
She also showed me other aching points on my thigh that is connected to my aching back and hips. Clearly a very experience therapist.

She doesn't mind if I ask her to be softer or stronger, as different points are more sensitive than others.

At Berjaya Times Square, the Spa place charged me alot of money. RM188 per 90 min.
But she said at Bukit Bintang she charge only RM60 perhour.
She prefers ladies and couples. A bit reluctant to take on male patients. But you could ask...I guess..
It is definitely a clean therapeutic massage. No sexual favour would be tolerated.

It was an excellent massage and worth every penny of it , as I was walking out of there pain free..

4  Thank sydneylovers