All reviews budget hotel water dispenser public transport free breakfast taxi wifi receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel receptionist that I have seen.me and my wife made a Booking with this hotel by believing the reviews.dye to flight schedule change we had arrived Early and this was informed well in advance to the hotel and they said no issues you can step in.on arrival the reception guy said you don't have rooms for now and when I showed him the e mail confirmation he was saying even if you have confirmation that doesn't mean that you have confirm room I was shocked with his reply.then he said we have to wait till 3 pm to get rooms.when I complained this to the management to my surprise they where justifying the reception guy.
So guys please be very very careful while making a booking and all depends upon ur luck to get room their.
Just imagine the trauma that we had to go trough just by booking this hotel.
I am not complaining that I was not given early check in but the attitude of the reception guy he was so atrocious towards us.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Manjusha S
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Good stay, 10 minutes from city center, free parking and breakfast included.
It is a budget hotel that provides basic hotel service, perfect if you only go to sleep.
Staff were very friendly and nice, easy check in althou they asked for RM30 deposit for a/c and tv remote control.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback.

As a budget class hotel charging very reasonable rates, we pride ourselves in providing clean comfortable rooms as well as breakfast with basic services.

We do collect a minimum refundable deposit for the remote controls to ensure our inventory is readily available for other guests and thank you for your kind understanding.

Looking forward to receive you as our guest again in the near future.

With best regards.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

Chosen this hotel based on trip advisor review. I stayed on first few days of my transfer while waiting for permanent staying place. Overall was very satisfied and the price is very reasonable for the service offered. The staffs were very friendly. I reached the hotel late night and a parking space was reserved for me. The room was clean and there was a water dispenser placed at the corridor which allow me to get free flow water supply. The location also quite strategic if you have own transport, otherwise I am not sure with those wanted to use public transport. There is a 7 elevan just next to the hotel which allowed me to get things I need at late hours and a Laundry shop just next to the 7 eleven. Only part is the hotel is having limited parking space, so it always depends on your luck. Otherwise you can park outside the hotel at own risk. I would choose again this hotel to accomodate my friend or relatives when they come over to Kuala Lumpur.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at U Pac Hotel during your recent visit to Kuala Lumpur.

We appreciate your kind feedback with the positive comments and will strive to further improve on our services. As a budget hotel we are one of the very few which provide free basement parking facility however, because of the limited number of bays we do accept prior booking subject to availability. As you mentioned public parking is also available and from our experience they are generally safe.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With warm regards.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Had wanted a hotel of around rm100 for our weekend trip to Kuala Lumpur. Found U Pac and selected it cos of its reviews. Why not give it a try? Happy to say, we had no regrets as everything turned out very well. Room was clean; Front desk staff were efficient and helpful; Fairly good breakfast; overnight security.
Hotel was about 10-15 mins car ride to KLCC and Pavilion. Taxis were readily available as their staff will be ever willing to arrange for one.
Both my partner and I were satisfied with hotel and will not hesitate to return or recommend to our friends

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with U Pac Hotel during your recent visit to Kuala Lumpur.

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful stay with us, rest assured the comments will be shared with all our staff members.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

With warmest regards.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Checked into this hotel for a concert in stadium merdeka. It is quite far, but the reviews impressed me. Was looking for a hotel with a parking facility and not too expensive for a one night stay after concert. Check in was not a problem at all, took a superior room since we don't wish to be in a very small space, well the price difference between standard and superior is not much different too. The room was incredibly clean. The only place I saw dust or spider web was behind the TV, which of course no one will ever bother. 7 eleven and 99 speedmart is nearby, so that eases everything. There is a restaurant nearby, but it's like a "mamak shop" so eating just to fill your stomach should not be a problem. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast, not so grand, but good enough for a basic breakfast, can't aspect much from a budget hotel. I initially thought the room comes with free coffee and tea bags since it was posted here and also in their website, but was told that they don't have them. It's not a big issue, but should have removed the info from the website of its unavailable. Wifi was good, no problem at all.

Really impressed by the cleanliness of the room, kudos to the housekeeping team!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vjayan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with a review of your stay at U Pac Hotel.

We sincerely appreciate your positive comments and will address the concerns raised in order to further improve our services.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With warmest regards.