“What a nice and good restaurant !!!!!”
Review of La Boca Latino Bar

La Boca Latino Bar
Ranked #112 of 4,487 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Since I visited this restaurant about two years ago, I always come back if I visit KL. Food is great, cold beer and what is really important to me, staff is friendly and helpful and the owner is always there making sure customers are well served. Food is great, I said that already but trust me. It is realy good. Latin music all time.

1  Thank Alfredo B

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband and I are only staying in KL for 4nights. On our first night we walked through The Pavilion looking for somewhere to eat, there are loads of restaurants that all kinda look the same, then we reached La Boca. It just stood out, it looked fun, bright colours everywhere and had a real buzz about it. The staff (especially the manager) were absolutely lovely and the food was delicious! We returned tonight for the second time (which is something we rarely do as we normally like to try different places), again the food was super tasty and the service was impeccable. To top it all off, the manager recognised us from our previous visit and gave us a bit of discount off our Bill! For tasty Mexican/ Latin American food it's a must!

1  Thank Cblack21
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My fiancée & I decided to try La Boca after reading some great reviews & we were not disappointed. The owner was fantastic & provided excellent service throughout. Very chatty & friendly.
We had the Dip to share, Fajitas (steak & chicken) & then the Churros! All were really tasty & the service was great for each! The Churros were amazing & really decent portions!
It had a great atmosphere! Will definitely be going back on our next trip to KL. :-)

1  Thank Stephen L
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We visited at lunch. The food is very good. The menu is very well done and fun to read too. The staff are helpful. The whole family enjoyed our meal.

1  Thank Wongluk
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Took the family here after a long day shopping.
Was excellent to just sit back, knock down a couple of pints in this chilled out place. All the food was excellent, and price was not expensive considering the location. This place is on the third level of the pavillion mall outside in the terrace. One of the maps on this site lead me on a wild goose chase to a construction site. All good!!!

1  Thank Luke W