“Fun fun night”

Kuala Lumpur Pub Crawl
Ranked #4 of 48 Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Feeling like a stranger in the city? Wondering what and where to go to enjoy the night... What with all the variety of choices to choose from? Every Thursday & Saturday night, starting at 8:45pm, The Kuala Lumpur PubCrawl will guide you through the different bars and clubs in Kuala Lumpur- we will bring you to the hottest clubs, we will quench your thirst with the best-tasting drinks, we'll let you meet new friends from all over the world and make you feel at home in one of the most vibrant cities in the world! The KL Pub Crawl is simply the best way to meet fellow travelers, locals and new friends, from all over the world, while experiencing some of the hottest bars and clubs that the cities night life has to offer. The event takes place on Thursdays and Saturdays! Check the link to our webpage to see specific event dates and times! Remember: Before learn to walk, you learn to crawl!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Fun fun night”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Around 30+ people on the Saturday pub crawl - friendly hosts and people around. A couple of interesting games as well. Ok bars at Changkat. By the time we reached our 4th bar people were dropping out - so I suggest drink slowly, else you'll be too smashed to fully enjoy till the end.

Visited January 2014
OmarCPH, Owner at Kuala Lumpur Pub Crawl, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Hello there!

We are so glad that you liked our event, you definitely helped make it better!! Sometimes people don't pace themselves when drinking, but to each his own :-)

Hope to see you again sometime.

• Korean first
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“This is the best!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

KL was the first stop on our tour of Asia and we were recommended by friends to do this as a great way to meet new friends and see KL by night. I can't recommend this highly enough - we are all different generations but everyone was so welcoming and we met some great people. Great value and a great way to break the ice in a new country. Cheers!

Visited December 2013
Hello Susie,

I'm glad you enjoyed our event, and equally happy that people are actually recommending it to their friends!

I hope the rest of your travels are just as much fun.
Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome...!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

The whole event especially for lone travellers like myself was amazing... Got to meet a lotta ppl, made new frnds, met fellow travellers... It's fairly organised n by the time we finished it was 4 AM, atleast I left around that time.. Good experience n drinking.. I'd say don't drink too much cause it's over 7 hrs of party time..

1 Thank shivareddy199
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way of going out for drinks in KL”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have been to the KL pub crawl 4 times now and it's really good. You meet loads of new people from all over the world, the people running it are really nice, and you get a good discount on drinks - I will definitely go there again!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank cian0brien
Hanoi, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pub crawl ever!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The pub crawl in KL was awsome! It made my visit to KL to become amazing! You meet so many people that are going out for som fun and get to know new people. I had so much fun that i went there two times in one week. It was great to go there because it was my second night in KL the first time, and i didn't know were the party was. Its highly recommended from me! Check it out!!

Visited November 2013