“Wonderful Hotel with Reasonal Price..”

Premiera Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #94 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
“Wonderful Hotel with Reasonal Price..”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This Hotel is New Build Hotel and in the Shopping Centre - Busana Mara & near Medan Mara (D'Mara) Shopping.. so Good Location and Near to Monorail Station..

View from this Hotel is Good, because we can straight see the KL Tower (and Twin Tower in opposite of our windows)..

The room is nice and clean..

The Premiera Hotel have reasonable price..

Thank you for the friendly staffs of The Premiera Hotel.

Next time, I will stay again at this hotel.. keep in good work..!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank teddy o

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My low rating stems from the blatant false advertising Premiera Hotel has on its website. Website http://www.premiera.com.my/ states:

- Complimentary High Speed Broadband Internet - there is no broadband. There is only (patchy) WiFi. When I asked to be changed to a room that did have broadband (I had brought my own LAN cable) they said no rooms had broadband. This is, obviously, unacceptable for a hotel that claims to cater to business travellers.
- Airport Transfer Service - I sent an email to the hotel asking for a timetable for the transfer service approx 24 hours before my arrival. I didn't receive a reply. Upon arriving at the hotel via taxi I asked about the transfer service. Apparently there isn't one. They did offer to book me a taxi for my departure day from the hotel to the airport. I asked if they could book a taxi from the Hotel to KL Sentral (taking the express train will be far less stressful than catching a taxi out to the airport in KL traffic). Apparently this is impossible. They insisted that I book a taxi all the way to the airport, and that it would be MR100 (when my trip TO the hotel only cost MR75).
- Coffee House - claimed to offer buffet breakfast and had pictures of a restaurant and bar area. Apparently it is not finished yet. Again, if you cater to business guests, why would you not have a place where they can conduct business breakfasts?
To add insult to injury my shower was clogged when I arrived and I had to call maintenance.

Positive aspects:
- two free bottles of water per day
- beautiful views of KL
- is just one block away from KL hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus - definitely the best way to see the city in you only have a few days.
- plentiful free amenities replaced each day.
-there is a small plaque on the ceiling showing the direction of Mecca.

Note that the lobby is on the 25th floor of the building.

I stayed in Room 2612 (26th floor)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank Sophie M
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We spent 3 nights at this hotel before going to Cambodia. Hotel is in a perfect location. Monorail is only 1 block away and you can reach any part of the city as the monorail and the other 2 train lines merge in KL central station. Hotel is adjoined to shopping mall and Sogo shopping mall is down the street. We were upgraded to a deluxe room with breathtaking views of the Towers. Luggage storage was provided free of charge. Breakfast is charged at 30 RM but is worth it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ryangael02
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Exellent hotel, upon arival was upgraded free to the delux room wich had a beautifull view of the city, the staff are all very friendly and helpfull, it is a 2 min walk to the monorail and train stations, there is plenty of food and shopping assoon as you step out of the hotel, there is a mall right next door to the hotel with a supermarket, our stay here was a 10 out of 10, very good quality for money, would definatly come and stay again when we return to KL.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank peacelovehappieness
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed February 6, 2013

we stayed at the Primiera last week for one night. we asked them for a late check out the following day, they were kind enough to tell us we could have it at half price if we wanted to stay up to 6 o clock. when we went down at the reception they told us it was ok, they gave us the half day for free. Nice staff, good location, 20 min walk from the Petronas tower, 2 train stations close by. Sensational way of the Petronas (we stayed at the 26th floor), good value for money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple