I stay in that hotel for business purpose.
It is an accessible hotel from the Starwood group.
So the quality is excellent:
- room is nice
- bed is big and confortable
- Internet is working well.
- you can plug your computer on the tv, etc..
- good restaurant. But if you want more option you have to walk around or drive.
- great location as located neat Sentral Station.
==> possibility to reach that hotel directly from KLIA airport and beat the traffic!
- there is a sky bar but i have not tried it
- I had a look at the gym, it looked good eanough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new destination sensation in travel arrives in KL Sentral with an urban-influenced design concept. Aloft KL Sentral is a refreshing alternative on the KL hotel scene offering spacious, loft-like rooms with high ceilings and a savvy environment. The perfect getaway to the city, Aloft KL Sentral is only 28 minutes away from the KL International Airport and connected to the main KL transportation hub such as the KLIA Express, KL Monorail, KL North – South Commuter and the Light Rail Transit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.