ibis Styles Kuala Lumpur Fraser Business Park
$82
$79
Pullman
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$131
$100
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$196
$153
$95
$90
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$80
Agoda.com
$201
$151
$96
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$125
$99
Trip.com
1,207 results
All reviewschan sow linmetro stationbudget hotelfree wifirooms are smallindian foodcomfortable stayeasy accessshuttle servicebukit bintanghotel locatedbuffet breakfastshort staynoodlesf bpublic transportshopping mall
Reviewed June 29, 2013

i stayed in IBIS style with my family from 25-27 june 2013 . it is the best hotel at the price charged excellent breakfast, i would like to appericiate the staff particularly Ms Azlyn Farina and Ms Asad Fuad who held to find my daughter black berry phone which she left in gym . really great hotel at the price charged pl keep it up

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
ibisStylesKLFBP, General Manager at ibis Styles Kuala Lumpur Fraser Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear skumar31,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel on Tripadvisor

The team and I were delighted with your feedback and high rating.

I will definitely convey your kind words of praise to both our Front Office staff, Azlyn and Asad.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

A TripAdvisor Member
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The Hotel is closed to Train Station, easy to go to every where.
Lobby is big enough with the kindly & helpfully Staffs.
Rooms are clean & good with the sofa bed.
Only Breakfast should be added with more menu, and hope this Hotel can be
expanded with more amenities.
Overall we like this Hotel & wish to come back & stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for choosing ibis Styles Kuala Lumpur Fraser Business Park and taking the time to convey your feedback with us on TripAdvisor.

We're glad you enjoyed your room, the service provided by our staff and our location.

Your suggestion for additional menu and amenities will be discussed with the Management team. We apologise if this caused you any inconvenience.

We look forward to welcoming you back and on behalf of the whole team, thank you very much for sharing your experience.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just came back from this hotel last night. Overall? Not worth your money. Why? Staff by the name of Qhotrun gave me a room which is already occupied with guest. Tapped the card on the door but i couldnt open it. I approached the housekeeper to open it up for me. Even the housekeeper was shocked to see the room is occupied with guest's belongings and commented that the receptionist "anyhow" gave the room card to us.

Secondly, we didnt like the bed. We were itching and scratching our legs like as if the bed or bedsheet is infested with bugs. I'm horrified! Where the hell is your cleaniness?!

Then i called in for pizza delivery. As soon as i place my order, i called the reception to inform them that i just ordered some food and told them to call me when the rider is at the lobby. After 60 mins, there was no call from the reception. So i called them and was informed that the rider had left. Because they couldnt trace my name in the hotel system. My bad because i didnt use my partner's name as registered with the hotel. But c'mon, the rider has my hotel room number, why cant your staff have a little intiative to call me up and check. I have already inform them beforehand that i ordered pizzas. I was told that the rider will come back because he was checking with the next door hotel. After 20 minutes later, no calls from reception. I called again, i was told that the rider is here. Why didnt your staff called me to inform that my pizza is here? I questioned your staff if i didnt call to check, are you guys going to let my pizza sit at the counter until it turn cold and let the rider wait for me to come down? She couldnt answer me. This is bloody common sense. I was told by my partner that the reception whom is spoke to was giving a black face at him when he was at the lobby. Did you know that the reception hung up on me before i finish talking?

Lastly, i hate to say that i will never come back to this hotel again. Breakfast was pathetic. Coconut rice and fried bee hoon was tasteless. Limited variety. The best thing i could find to fill an empty stomach was scrambled eggs and croissants. Even the coffee machine is terrible! More milk and less coffee. WTH? For a one night stay before we headed home, this is worst hotel we stayed among the two other hotels we stayed during this a week trip in KL. Bloody nightmare. Please retrain your staff. I am giving them benefit of doubts that maybe english language is a barrier here. I couldnt understand their English. Or maybe they shouldnt have worked in hospitality industry. For the amount we paid, we should have extend our stay in Sky Express hotel. Strategic location, clean, and very huge room. This is too disappointing!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank AnnSyuhada
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The Hotel, as a building, is unfinished. Finishing to the rooms currently available is not of a high standard, with loose fittings and poor plastering very apparent. Staff training and implementation of that training, leaves a lot to be desired. Breakfast is almost chaotic, especially in periods of high demand, with staff more concerned with clearing tables than restocking the buffet, which runs out of certain high choice items regularly.
That said the individual rooms are cleverly planned, colourful and functional. Staff are helpful and Hotel management were quite 'hands on' and approachable.
Im sure that Prices will go up at this well positioned hotel as things 'bed down' over the next few months.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear BrisbaneRobert,

Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent stay with us. I'm sorry your expectations were not met in several areas. Your comments are extremely valuable to us as we look to always improve our hotel and services.

Please allow me to share that the construction company is finalising a number of the remaining minor touch-up and normal defects in rooms and public areas. I will also alert the Training Manager to continue our training on customer service for the staff. I am sorry about the unpleasant experienced you had during buffet breakfast, and we apologise that the food was not replenished immediately. I have passed your comments on to our Food & Beverage team so that we can improve.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.