“delicious bibimbap”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I ate here with friends and ordered their bibimbap (i forgot what kind of bibimbap) and my friends ordered their noodles. Their bibimbap comes with unlimited side dishes, tea of the day and dessert. I tried all the side dishes and my favorite is the sweet potato with carrots, it was so yummy! I'm glad that their side dish is unlimited coz I asked for extra sweet potato 3 times.. :))

Their bibimbap was also good.. it has the right spiciness and the serving was good for 2-3 person. The price is reasonable since they have large serving. Very highly recommended for those who wants to try Korean food.

Next time I visit, I will try their Korean BBQ and noodles.. :)

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My first experience here is my worst ever experience in Korean BBQ, and I swear it will be my last. Ordered the marinated beef at first, then I cancel and changed the order to the special set for 4 person right before the waitress went to key in the order. Then came the first plate of beef, the waitress slowly sear in on the pan (gas operated) like the night is still young. When we eat it, oops! It's a marinated beef (which tasted like extra sweet char siew). We thought the waitress must have forgotten that we decided to have the special set in the end, so we let it be to avoid waiting longer for food to be changed. Then came the special set, I told the waitress that we already had the marinated beef which is wrongly served to us and we have to reject the special set. She refused to cancel it and insisted that I ordered it. In fact she can just put it back to the fridge as it's all uncooked meat which did no harm to have it returned. In the end I paid MYR340 for 3 person which is insane, as I just need to pay MYR150 at other restaurants, not to mention is for 6 person everytime.

My judgement: 1)The meat taste like something's missing without the charcoal grill. 2) Forcing customers to have what they cannot accept is not the way to make up for bad profit days. Beware everyone! 3) Nothing to shout about the complimentary side dishes. 4) The kimchi soup is too spicy. 5) Insane price 6) The only thing which pass is the seafood pancake

3  Thank Yen L
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to the MId Valley outlet and it was a great dinner. The price was reasonable too. Quite value for money at least to my family expectation. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I have already been here a few times and I must say that the food here especially the barbecue items are really tasty. I have tried 1 non-barbecue dish, the Kimchi Jjigae, it is just OK for me.

First off, the banchan that they serve I really enjoyed even the soup and especially the kimchi which I always ask for seconds. These side dishes, which are brought out first, are more than enough to whet your appetite for your mains.

For me, my favorite main to order at Korean restaurants are the barbecue dishes namely the beef. The first time I tried Bulgogi Brothers, I ordered the Kkotdeungsim Modum, as it is a combination of 3 barbecue dishes that gave a good introduction the food here. It was delicious and I recommend this for people who are new to the place to try if they like barbecued beef. Besides this, I've also tried the Galbi Kkotsal (boneless beef short ribs) and Yangnyeom Galbi (beef short ribs). Of these, the one I like best is the Yangnyeom Galbi, really really tasty.

I really enjoyed the food I had here and recommend this place for people to try.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Visited Bulgogi Brothers of Pavilion. Staff were very friendly, very fast service. We ordered the Chicken Naengchae, Kimchi Jjiggae, Kkotdeungsim Modum. All the side dishes were very fresh and crunchy, and they are free flow, the staff refilled it everytime we finished them. They paid really good attention to the guests. The hot tea was free too, which surprised us. Not forget to mention the Kkotdeungsim Modum was the best grilled beef I ever had. They were juicy and heavenly! Will definitely be back again for another great meal! The price was reasonable for 3 person, we were full and happy!