“Juicy bulgogi!”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Visited Bulgogi Brothers of Pavilion. Staff were very friendly, very fast service. We ordered the Chicken Naengchae, Kimchi Jjiggae, Kkotdeungsim Modum. All the side dishes were very fresh and crunchy, and they are free flow, the staff refilled it everytime we finished them. They paid really good attention to the guests. The hot tea was free too, which surprised us. Not forget to mention the Kkotdeungsim Modum was the best grilled beef I ever had. They were juicy and heavenly! Will definitely be back again for another great meal! The price was reasonable for 3 person, we were full and happy!

There are newer reviews for Bulgogi Brothers

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Having now been to both, Pavillion was very good indeed but the branch at the Curve is 5 Star! The staff were excellent, from the moment we arrived for lunch and right until we left. Attention was paid to us like we were VIP's. We ordered the Bibimbap lunch and all the sides and hot tea (for free) were just awesome. The Bibimbap was the best I have had.

Note the Manager of Bulgogi Brothers....your staff are great!

1  Thank gordiereid
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Visited bulgogi brothers in Kelana Jaya. Love the service and the hospitality. Great and generous portion of side dishes. Love the corn tea too. They even gave me plum tea as complimentary. the kimchi chigae was ok but it was a tad too spicy for me and I ended up putting more kimchi into the broth.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

friendly & humorous waiter, he cooked the meat nicely infront of you
superb new short rib dish, but i could not recall teh name, it could be seasonal.. but if you see it try it! it's sort of with some gravy, not the grilled on the stove ones.

we left the restaurant as a happy bunch and with full tummy :)

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went to e curve branch recently with my family for dinner. In terms of atmosphere the seating looked like a typical fast food restaurant. Good if you want to brings family or 'hang out friends' but not for business lunches / dinners or entertaining clients. Anyway, we were seated in a booth like seating arrangement. Whilst it was a fair enough table for us, when the dishes came, especially the 6 side dishes and drinks and what nots, the table was way too small to fit everything. Might I suggest that any groups of 4 or more pax take a bigger or longer table to comfortably fit all the dishes.

In terms of food - some of the side dishes are nice. Really depends on one's tastebuds. Not into corn tea that was served free, so ordered drinks and water instead. Appetizer, we went for the dumplings which was quite tasty.

As we are meat lovers, we jumped straight to bbq meat and ribs. We had altogether 3 meat dishes, 1 pre cooked ribs and two cooked on the table. Again, because of the cooking on the table and so on, get a large enough table. Overall food was fairly tasty but portions were a bit small actually. Would have loved for a bit more meat. I have however tasted better marinated bbq meat with the right side dishes in other korean restaurants especially in Seoul.

The bill was fairly decent. In terms of service, we had no complaints. Would I go there again with my family, sure but I would want to try other places first. Would I go there to entertain clients -will find one with better atmosphere.....

Overall ok, average.....