“A terrific New European Restaurant, in the heart of KL town”
Review of Amadeus Bistro & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Amadeus Bistro & Wine Bar
Cuisines: European, French, Wine Bar, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: For the discerning gourmand and lovers of hearty cuisine, Amadeus Bistro &Wine Bar offers one-stop dining, on European classics such as the Turkey Meatloaf, Wiener Schnitzel, Swiss Beef Burger, Lamb Stroganoff , Goulash and the Buerre Blanc Fish Fillet.Enjoy also the more contemporary European dishes on the menu such as, the Smoked Duck Salad, Stuffed Chicken Breast with Procini Mushroom Sauce and the Green Peppercorn Steak, as you enjoy the mild and soothings sounds of classical or contemporary European music. For the adventurous diner, Amadeus also offers Rabbit and Venison on the specials menu. The Amadeus Bistro &Wine Bar menu is a strictly non-pork menu.
Malaysia
“A terrific New European Restaurant, in the heart of KL town”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We are so happy with Amadeus, our latest find, and favourite restaurant, in the heart of KL. The service is terrific and the food top notch. Amadeus Bistro & Wine Bar serves European cuisine and we keep going back for the delicious classics such as Wolfgang's Bratwurst and Smash, Zoran Homestyle Beef Goulash, Moroccan Sizzling Stew and Mancini's Turkey Schnitzel Parmigiana. There's also some contemporary European dishes on the menu which my family members love, such as Gustav's Cured Norwegian Salmon, Springriver's Duck Terrine, Carlos' Secret Lamb Rack and Schmikel's Duck Confit.
Amadeus Bistro & Wine Bar definitely offers a hearty menu of authentic, traditional dishes from across Europe along with a wide selection of European wines and beers, and a menu of irresistible homemade desserts, delicious comfort food designed to fill the ravenous appetites and fabulous wines by the glass to complement the experience. We highly recommend this place to visitors as well as fellow KL folks alike!

• Visited September 2012

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great place to hang out!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Remarkably succulent and crisp, the duck confit scored as one of my favorite dishes. Amadeus does it well, where the duck meat was tender, juicy and crispy on skin, it slid off the bone with barely any effort on my end. The dish comes with servings of asparagus and potatoes, which is nicely done. I also love their lemon cheese cake and red velvet cake for dessert - it is moist and wonderfully dense, but still soft to the bite. Amadeus is definitely a great place that would be worth seeking out if you are looking for somewhere to dine and have a drink in KL city.

• Visited October 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Simple casual”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Without much fuss and complicated menu. Beer @ EXCELLENT prices while food was great! We even got a free sampler (I guess just opened sort of thing).

Price is not an issue as it seems very reasonable taking into account that MY is not the cheapest when it comes to alcohol.

Was very surprised as the entire LIFE building is being renovated so did not expect much but there are things to discover before strolling down to KLCC.

FYI. Aircon and smoking is not an issue while there is both sections to please the crowd!

• Visited October 2012
“Nice modern place with great Food and Wines.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Had a awesome meal on a weeknite.I started with the seafood chower and it was totally awesome.It had all the right richness and it was not overly creamy.Then next I had the smoke salmon n it was top notch.My friend ordered the duct terrine and it was seriously very good.I was already having great feeling about this place and with what I had already tasted but when my Main dinner came..I was just simply blown away..I ordered the beef sparerib goulash and it was one hell or a portion and it was awesome.My mate ordered the lamb rack chops which was simply magical.the meat so tender and full flavoured..it was with a special sauce that I couldn't tell but it tasted so well with the lamb.And the smash potatoes as they call it was superb..with all that diving into my belly I just didn't have and room for dessert. But the staff were so kind enough to just give us a pinch taste of the Scaher Torte and it was really wholesome..and best of all for the whole dinner with a good medium esatate wine I only paid 280 for 2 people..now that's what i Call value for money with an awsome nite out and great meal..I'm gonna head back there sometime soon and am gonna give the duck confit a try..hope its as great as the other meals I had..overall I would highly recommend this place..its nice,friendly and great service of both food and wine..Cheers and have a try..