“Very comfortable”

Ranked #3 of 328 Kuala Lumpur B&B and Inns
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Very comfortable”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed with my son, my friend, her husband and two kids. It's close to chinatown where you can shop till ya drop, the place is clean, the staff are SUPER friendly and helpful and the social area is very cosy. It has a safe feeling to it aswell. I think we stayed here 3 times over five weeks each time we stopped in K.L on our way to another country. I don't particularly like K.L but i have enjoyed my stays in this guesthouse. I give it a definate thumbs up!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've been stayed here for 1 night only. first positive impression, the Manager Tita is a kind, humble and lovely person. beside of the manager, Saslyn is fully attractive Girl and very helpful. she give directions for famous place in Kuala Lumpur and i am so proud with her.

i will be back again and again...

Room Tip: if you traveller with 3 other fmaily, use bunk bed with 4 dorm. if you stay with your couple, use do...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AltafSAhmad
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have lived in this hostel for a long time and every single day I felt as comfortable as home. The staff is the best, rooms and facilities are clean. The breakfast is basic but nice that is included and that you can have it until late. And what I can I say about the atmosphere in here, simple the best vibes of KL, with a constant flux of backpackers from every corner of the world, and the best location with cheap food and bar and the metro just a minute walking away. Definitely the place to stay in KL for a backpacker ;)

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed May 20, 2013

During my 6 month solo trip, this was one of the best places I stayed in. Good facilities, very cosy common area, where one can watch movies and use the common computers. Obviously has wifi, laundry and the usual. Staff are very helpful, in particular a great guy called Millad, who was very welcoming when I came in the middle of the night, and also took care of me when I got back to the hostel while I was being somewhat 'difficult' after a very heavy night out in Zouk :)

I had also stayed in a bigger hostel up the road who was highly recommended, but I found Raizzy to cost less and have a much better hostel atmosphere, much easier to make friends and with much more helpful staff. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed at a double bed room. It is conveniently located near the major station. I liked the lively atmosphere around the area. Staffs were very friendly and informative. Got to reserve the fireflies trip thanks to them. I wish there were two blankets in the room for two people - had to pay extra for blankets. But I am aware that the price is really cheap so I can't complain! It was a good value for money ;)

• Stayed January 2013
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We were there 2 times during our 3 months trip. Rooms were very clean but quite small though. If you are looking for a satellite tv and spacious room with an own bathroom, it's not your place. But if you want a nice place to spend your nights in a very good location in KL, this is perfect for you. Shared bathrooms were kept very clean all the time, so they didn't really feel like shared.

Very helpful staff!

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the corridor, near the showers, might be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The place is nice, its better than i expected. They have such a superfriendly staff who is soooo helpful and nice! I feel really like home when i was there. I would not complain about the room because for me its all good , i enjoyed it so much, the price was not bad too. This is definitely a nice place to stay when youre in Kuala Lumpur. 5 stars!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo