“A very good Spanish restaurant in trendy Bukit Bintang”
Review of El Rincon - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chertsey, United Kingdom
“A very good Spanish restaurant in trendy Bukit Bintang”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Having looked at the reviews on TripAdvisor we went looking for Pinchos Tapas Bar but found it closed so went to this restaurant which was next door. It was quite quiet but the menu was quite varied and when it came, the food was very good and the service was friendly and efficient. When two days later we tried Pinchos we were disappointed and much preferred this place, which didn't have any airs and graces.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sampanpete

Great Falls, Va
“A Server with an Attitude”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The food here is adequate, but unfortunately my memory of visiting this restaurant was the server's attitude when it was pointed out that he had brough the wrong food to our table. He was highly indignant that we would point out his mistake. Maybe he was just having a bad day. I am certain that the tip I left didn't improve his mood.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Mkblev
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Not an honest restaurant!!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Did a reservation by using their deal voucher. Sadly they follow according to the terms and condition, I did a reservation exactly 3 days in advance on a weekdays night. But the hostess who answer my phone told me that they are FULLY BOOKED. ( after my meal on that day we were the only table ). The hostess will gave all sort or reason and try to turn you down. The service were poor.
The restaurant opened quite late around 1830 hrs. The servers did bring us to our table. But they never present me or ask me about the beverage until I asked for it.
We ordered a jug of sangria, but the taste was very light, cut fruits were limited, and the servers cleared the before asking us.
Waited for an hour before our food were served! Food were good. But again the service was poor enough. We have to change the plates ourselves.
Did ordered a Singapore sling, garnished was wrong and almost tasteless.
Will not return for the disappointed service anymore.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Dkny_y2d
“Real Spanish in Kuala Lumpur”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food is excelent!!! a real Spanish taste... of course the cheff has come directly from there!!!

I really recoment everybody to come here if they wanna taste great Spanish food in Asia!!!

• Visited December 2012
Hong Kong, China
“ok overall”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

paelja was ok, can't say I am truly impressed. food was ok generally, service - the waiter was present a bit too much near our table, we somehow got tired of him and wished to spend more time on our own rather than communicating with waiter. but overall was ok, not bad.

Visited September 2012