This was my fourth visit to Kuala Lumpur and my first stay at this hotel.
1. Excellent pricing & value for money.
2. Flexible regarding number of pax in the room, etc.
3. Good comfy beds.
4. Lot of eateries located next door, mostly Indian-Malay food like parota, etc.
5. Connecting rooms available for large families/ groups.
6. Clean and functional.
1. Very complicated location. Google maps is not reliable either. Its located between the local hawker food court and Maybank. They have an older sister branch call "Grand Orchard" so most people will direct you to it. But once you get your bearings right, it is hardly a 5-10 min walk to the Masjid Jamek MRT.
2. Air-conditioning is not very effective, maybe they require servicing.
3. The bathrooms although clean, are badly designed. The commode is located right next to the sink, so your face is literally on it.
4. The area in general is not a very "happening" one, so one might consider staying near Bukit Bintang for that. But at this price point DeGrand serves its purpose.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel De' Grand Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.