“Second time also my last time.”

Hotel 1915 Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #216 of 353 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Second time i stayed.

Hotel location is good but if you are self driving you might be face problem finding a car park as the hotel is at the busy road. A Lot of Indian shop around.

Bed are comfort though, room are extremely small without window, the size is like 5 feet x 5 feet only.

1st time stayed, the towel rack drop half hanging on the toilet wall.
2nd stayed, water heater is not working, unless you like to have cold shower. The water heater temperature knob is broken too. Internet although is free but it does not work.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JeromeNG_WK

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed here for 4 days this October. Initially the lobby of the hotel looks nice, an interesting interior. room is quite small. But the service definitely needs a major upgrade. Hanged the "clean my room" card on my door but when I came back to my hotel, it wasnt cleaned. When I asked the receptionist to clean it. I was told that their house keeping is only until 6pm. I did the same thing again the following day and this time I gave direct instructions to the receptionist. Came back to the hotel again after touring KL but it wasn't cleaned up as well. I was asked to wait at the lobby for 30 minutes so they can quickly clean the room, but to my dismay they did not even change the bedding when I got back to my room.

Room Tip: Make sure to bring a universal charger because this hotel has a limited number of it. I had to wait...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cebufoodieinheels
Reviewed October 21, 2013

we found their HK team did not do good effort. some dirt in the toilet still left when we arrived, dirty glass & jug were not be changed after we asked them to tidy up the room (you always have to do this whenever you need your room to be kept clean!) but the thing I love about this hotel is its location close by LRT station which connected several tourist spots and made our trip to KLCC, central market, bukit bintang, petaling street and other places easier. if you are moslem and need to pray in the mosque, you only need take a walk to reach masjid jamek, one of Malaysia's historycal places

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2013

the hotel is clean and small. perfect for us because we wont be in the hotel anyway busy shopping all day long. the hotel is just for crash at night. hehe.. the staff is friendly and assist us in every enquiries we had. :) room is small for sure but no complaint here. we love it overall.. freaking near to masjed india shopping shopping brain only think of shopping. nearby to petaling street also. abt 10 mins walk. train is also near. very good la convenient nuff said! :)

Room Tip: corner room better. :)
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was recommended this place by a local. As I'd be arriving early in the morning, I was a bit worried about the early check-in fee, but fortunately they did not charge me extra (I upgraded to a better room though), so that was not a problem.

The room was super-clean, but small. The bathroom was all fancy, but the faucets/taps could be fastened a bit more, it was hard to use them. Otherwise the stay was fine. Internet worked so so, but I had 4G, so that wasn't an issue.

Definitely make sure you ask them to put you to a quiet room and upgrade to a better room if you want to have windows. The place is very well located closed to public transport and downtown, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Zael
Reviewed October 1, 2013

As title says, great spot for exploring the city by foot. We spent 6 nights here and walked to a different spot each day, 5 min to China town and central market, half hour to Petronas or bukit bintang area, also to botanical garden. Rooms are clean and modern, nice bathroom, just a wee bit on the smaller side. Have to contact reception each time you want towels changed or more toilet roll. Staff friendliness could use improvement.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TreyDuece
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

After reading some bad reviews about the service I wondered if it would be so bad. At check in we were charged a deposit of the room and an extra rm 70 for the early check in.

The second night I couldn't sleep as there was a constant flapping of flip flops and crumbling of bags in the hallway. At 4 I finally drifted off, only to be awaken again at 6.15 by loud talking, laughing and running. I figured out would stop soon and tried to sleep on. But it didn't! When I finally opened my door to look what the hell was going on at 6.30 I noticed there was a complete family 'living' in the hallway on the first floor (our floor). Maybe they flew in overnight and couldn't get into their rooms yet, i don't know..
The halfway is on an open connection with the lobby where someone was at the desk, so we figured calling it in wouldn't do much good,since they must hear this nice themselves. Besides, leaving some people to 'sleep' in the hallway is a terrible idea anyhow!

I'm truly not one of those people who always finds something bad about a hotel (read my other reviews), but besides from the location, free wifi and roomprice (our room was booked online with 50% off) I wouldn't recommend staying in this place to anybody!

Other negative points: the man at the desk seemed grumpy all the time, our room was never made and our towels were not refreshed (we did wake up late,13.00, since we were jetlagged after the flight), there was coffee and tea but no watercooker and we ran out of toiletpaper since there wasn't an extra roll.

• Stayed: September 2013