as mentioned, this is a budgeted hotel. so im not expecting the greatest. near KL sentral station. probably a 10 minutes walk from the station to myhotel KL sentral branch. if your picky when it comes to hotel, then i would not suggest this.
1. corridor is a bit noisy. rooms are not sound proof like high class hotel. so you can sometimes expect people yelling at the corridor, kids crying, people stomping their feet, doors banging when closed
2. bathroom. no amenities. towel smelled weird and looked stained (i just wish they are really cleaned cause i used them anyway). no shower curtains. no hair dryer. good thing heater is working.
3. TV channels are most of the time in non-english. expect chinese channels, malaysian, and some other language im not sure what they are. limited to 12 channels only.
4. complimentary water bottle. good enough.
5. bed is good enough for 2. double-check the bedsheets to make sure their clean. our comforter is somehow stained (i honestly dont want to know what kind of stain they are. i just swap that stained part to over my feet and the rest are okay.)
6. staffs are nice, which is okay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Hotel at KL Sentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.