“very good staf”

Ranked #268 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
London, United Kingdom
“very good staf”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This hotel is just what I needed for my trip!

The hotel is very near to the KL Central Bus/Train station which helps you to reach the hotel very easily from the KLIA.

The counter staff was very courteous and ready to help. My room was on the 4th floor, the hotel has a elevator. The room was spacious enough for me. The toilet was very big with all necessary facilities. Air conditioning was perfect and the bed was comfortable.

The hotel has a good variety of eating joints round the corner.

The Monorail is just a short walk which can take you to most of the shopping/business/sightseeing locations in KL.

The free Wi-Fi available in the hotel was an added advantage. All facilities mentioned on the website were available!

Will stay again for my next trip to KL in May along with my family!
We stay here for 1 night. I was check in at midnight, there have a helpful staff and we only take less than 10 min to check in our room. Access to our room, I was very surprise. .Luckily, we discovered MY signature hotel. and a short walk from the bus terminal. For only MYR110, you get a clean big-sized room, A/C, towels, 23inch flat TV with English movie channels, free bottled water, tea/coffee facilities - and FREE WiF!

thanks to santhi jega and vicky

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank 186338Suraya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Thai Mueang, Thailand
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel when staying in KL. My partner & I spent 4 nights here on our last leg of our Thailand / Malaysia trip & absolutely loved it.

As with all Signature Hotels, the quality & service is impeccable! The staff are always friendly and attentive to your needs with no question ever being too difficult.

The location of the hotel is only a short stroll to the monorail which takes you to all the best shopping malls in KL.

Great for families, solo travelers, couples & corporate travel!

Stayed november 2012, travelled as a coupl

The ambiance is great, both outside hotel, lobbyT

Room Tip: It's a great hotel to chill out, sleep well and enjoy.
The staff were very alert and attentive right from the moment we reached the doorway of the hotel to the moment we left 3 days later. You have to stay there to experience it yourself. The service and recognition we got from staff of this hotel were truly awesome. This is one great hotel in KL and the staff are the real gems of this establishment.santhi and jega.

The room and the bed was clean and comfortable. .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank suana_2012
Kuching, Malaysia
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Where I booked: Through agoda.
Price: RM110. Double room. No Breakfast. No window.

Only 3minutes to KL Sentral Monorail Station and 10 minutes walk to KL Sentral. Surrounding have many 24hours minishops, restaurants and banks. It's a brand new hotel, the old hotel were "Florida Hotel".

The room is quite clean. Nice bed. Very small room. We were 3persons squeeze in 1 room. Imagine that. No window. Hot water shower available. Situated at the end of the row of the road. Not suitable for solo female traveler at night. Mostly Indian restaurant surround. Because of the construction near near KL Monorail, the street to the hotel is quiet dirty and feel not very safe.

Hotel Feature Tip: -WiFi in the room! Quiet Fast.... I stay here just because KL just our transit for the next journey. Need to take a shuttle bus to LCCT. Near.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank mytravellicious
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed October 24, 2012

KL Sentral is the red light district area in Kuala Lumpur.
But I stayed here for many times since it's cheap, and I just needed a night or two to get rest for flight transfer with AirAsia X, while it's easy to explore KL too.

This time I chose Signature Hotel after I was back from Osaka.
The hotel is near My Hotel @ KL Sentral (which I stayed two weeks ago before I departed to Osaka). The location is good, food is easy to find.

The room size is okay, but compared with My Hotel @ KL Sentral .. it's worse for cleanliness, facilities, and size. There's no freeze so don't buy things you have to put them in cold.

The service mind of night staff is not that good .. no rude, but no good and impress service.
I've asked him for luggage deposit but he said I had to check myself again in the morning since it's full. (Actually I had sent an email to inform them earlier, and they said 'yes'). He could actually try to find some more spaces or put them in other rooms before moving them back to luggage room. But he chose to say 'no promise' instead.

Anyway, there's no problem in the morning. The morning staffs helped me and made me get through it with no problem. I put the luggage there for 2 days, with no charge. (I went to Genting for 2 days). And got them back with no problem too.

The bed is bad, the pillow is also bad !! But I slept well, though not comfortable.

Overall, it's acceptable in all parts, but you can have a better choice from My Hotel @ Sentral or @ KL Sentral, or even Hotel Sentral.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank steammilk
Cork, Ireland
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The night staff were so nice to us when we checked in late. We also asked for a late check out which was allowed and we took it sue to the fact I was unwell. We checked out at 13.04pm and they wanted to charge us 50MR because check out was at 13.00. They fought and fought us on this until I refused to pay, they said that they would have to pay it from their wages so I got them to ring a manager and voila, we didnt need to pay. Magic. We had been told by the night staff that we could leave our luggage there until the evening but the day staff told us that it was full. This was impossible since we had been told that the hotel was mostly used by long stay customers. We had a room with no window which I find very claustraphobic and the air-con wasn't great. i wouldnt stay here again but it was a good location.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank keiraoconnell

Travelers are raving about these Kuala Lumpur hotels

Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Reviewed July 13, 2012

stayed in Signature for a night. Good location, just minutes walk from KL sentral and monorail station. Very convinience for those who came to KL by KTM train and flight (as there 's also KLIA Transit to and from the airport).variety of food outlets nearby, from tandori to mamak to kopitiam and 24hours mart. Hotel room was also nice and spacious. with that kind of rate,with flat screen and big bathroom, id say my money was well spent. Will definately stay again on my next trip to KL.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
8 Thank syuhada
Pedro Juan Caballero, Amambay, Paraguay
Reviewed July 13, 2012

i've been staying for 2 days at the Signature.The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.
Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met Mr Wan Zaidi,the hotel manager.he explained everything I had available and gave me a cable for internet access and the password to use the service very quickly.
Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to be bigger than my house.
The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done. Hard in the right places and comfortable.
These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends