Hotel Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$153
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$124
$150
$87
$70
Agoda.com
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$70
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
$63
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$125
$95
Trip.com
All reviewsgreat view of twin towerssupportive staffperfect roommedan tuanku monorail stationklcc viewnight viewdecent hotelsecurity guardmemorable staystayed at this hotel for nightstv channelscomfortable stayrooms are spaciousshopping centrequill10minssogo
Reviewed March 8, 2014

me and my wife stayed at Grand Con and the service was just excellent. I greeted by almost all the staff in the lobby. Checking in was fast. The room was nice and clean and newly renovated. Had the KLCC view. Room service was good I would like to than friendly staff of hotel they provide us full information of kuala lumpur

Room Tip: rooms on the kl towers are good n quieter
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
GCEBERHAD, General Manager at Hotel Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for your great review and we are glad that you have a wonderful trip in Kuala Lumpur. I am sure my colleagues will be delighted with your review.
We hope that you will visit Kuala Lumpur again in future and that we may be given the opportunity to serve you svn better. Please do let us know if there is anything that we can improve on.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed there for 3 days 2 nights...for business trip..the foods,horrible..breakfast,lunch,dinner-hardly to praise....rooms,average...location,not good enough..service,baaaaddddd.....not worth for your money...run...!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pupsiemupsie
GCEBERHAD, Manager at Hotel Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

We are very sorry to hear that your stay have not been a pleasant one please do let us know what we can do to improve ourselves. Items highlighted by you will be look into once again our sincere apology.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was staying in this hotel in the month of Nov 2013. One of the worst hotel i stayed in . The very arrogant staff , Non co-operative , Room conditions is very very poor, with lots of mosquito , Bedbugs.No toiletries in the bathroom.

ONE OF THE TERRIBLE HOTEL EXPERIENCE I HAD. We were having three room in this hotel with same experience.

As far as food and breakfast is consider.. please don't waste your money at all .

Room Tip: please avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Praveen D
Andy C, Manager at Hotel Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you very much for your feedback given. in regards of pest control to be improved. We already put more concentration on this matter to avoid further complain from our valuable guests.

Please send us an email to customer_care@ghihotels.com.my, we will try to solve the problem and please give us a chance to improve instead of undermine us without discuss or second chance.

We always welcome feedback either positive or negative so that we can act accordingly to get ourselves improve to serve our guests to our best.

Once again, thank you very much on your feedback.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed twice at Grand Con and the service was just excellent. I greeted by almost all the staff in the lobby. Checking in was fast. The room was nice and clean and newly renovated. Had the KLCC view.

Room service was good

I would like to thank Front Office Manager Mr Hisham especially and his team for making my stay a pleasant one as he ensured Both times when I was there that there was no issues and consistently kept on asking if there were anything I needed or were there issues with the room, internet etc.

It was all fine and great !

Keep up the good work Mr Hisham. You and your team did a great job by keeping your guests happy.

Surely will stay there again.

Prem

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank smurfss
HGCKL, Manager at Hotel Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Your feedback will be very engaraging to those staffs that served you while you stay with us. We hope you could recommend all your friends to stay with us when they plan to have a business or holiday trip to Kuala Lumpur. Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The staff of the hotel were not straightforward in their dealings. The receptionist refused to show me the room claiming that it was being cleaned, but after I paid, he showed me the room. That was a few minutes difference.
The travel agent in the hotel offered me an exaggerated rate for a trip to one attraction outside the city; I felt he was arranging it outside the hotel business.
The breakfast was good and versatile.
The room was always kept clean.
The gym was under renovation, which was not mentioned in the booking site.

Room Tip: Simply insist on seeing the room before signing any document. It is a good idea to choose one with free cancellation and review the cancellation policy for this.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Muhydin
HGCKL, Manager at Hotel Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you very much for your feedbacks given, regarding the show room and the travel trip being offer make you feel unfair, we will further investigate for more details. Thanks.