We stayed at Micasa with our 3 children (aged 8, 10 and 17) on a 2 night stopover and would highly recommend it. We booked a two bedroom apartment through Web Asia Direct. We actually had two adjoining connected rooms, one room with a king size bed and one room with twin beds. Both rooms were excellent with high standard furnishings throughout. One bathroom had a shower and the other bathroom had a bath tub and a shower with an excellent plunge shower. The rooms both had a sofa, dining table and chairs, desk and were quite roomy.
The staff were excellent - polite and accommodating. There is free wifi throughout the hotel and there are also computers which can be used if you don't have your own (10R per hour). There is a bar / cafe and upmarket restaurant. We dined in the bar / cafe twice and the food was good but we didn't use the restaurant . There is also a Deli opening shortly. The children enjoyed the pool although one grumble is that there are no changing rooms at the poolside.
We didn't think that the location is as bad as suggested by other reviewers. It is less than a 10 minute walk to the nearest metro station - Ampung Park which is only about 3 or 4 minutes (one stop) to KLCC. Ampung Park also has some restaurants / cafes and some shops.
There is also a small convenience store just down the street from the hotel which has food, drinks, ice cream, etc.
We would definitely stay at Micasa again when we are in KL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reputedly the only urban tropical resort in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Located in the heart of the city, within easy reach to business districts, major shopping malls, bars and restaurants.MiCasa All Suite Hotel offers 242 luxurious suites with a selection of one, two and three bedroom suites in a modern setting. Each suite is imbued with warm tones, stylishly furnished, ensuring privacy and exclusiveness. The innovative and thoughtful layout provides a comprehensive abode complete with kitchen fittings and latest equipment to whip out a good meal, befitting for long term stays and families.The award-winning Cilantro Restaurant & Wine Bar is refreshingly chic, serving French nouvelle cuisine with a touch of Japanese influence. Tapas Bistro & Bar an all day dining restaurant offers popular local cuisine and Western food, inclusive of punchy margaritas and exotic cocktails to unwind at the end of the day. Benefits include:• Free use of the gymnasium• Swimming pool with salt filtration• Free WIFI Broadband Internet Access• Selection of pillows• Designer kitchen with refrigerator, toaster, electric kettle, porcelain ware, imported stainless steel appliance and with a combi-oven to microwave, grill or roast• Daily housekeeping with turndown services• Self-service launderette • basement car park• Free scheduled shuttle service to major office buildings and shopping malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your MiCasa All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Micasa All Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Micasa All Suite
- Micasa All Suite Kuala Lumpur