“Pampered Stay”

MiCasa All Suite Hotel
Ranked #75 of 348 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The room was a very pleasant surprise. It is well furnished wih kitchenette, DVD player, large tv, Microwave etc and can easily accomodate a family of 4. The A/C was not functionig well in my room and i was too busy with my conference to bother raising a request. I am certain they would have taken care of it. The pool was well maintained and breakfast buffet had vareity everyday. I ate twice their lunch buffet and it too was good. All staff is very friendly and attentive.

The hotel is close to Ampang Park LRT station, KLCC and Petronas Towers. Unless you use the LRT, taxi is the only other alternative for travel. Since this was an offical trip and taken care by my company, i regrettably cannot comment on the value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Vagaboundgal

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed at mi casa for about a month in February. The room was great- dvd player, kitchenette, view of the pool. The shower was amazing. The staff spoke great english, was friendly, and always helpful. Several times I tried to order in food from outside places and they always quickly volunteered to facilitate. The pool was never crowded and I was always able to get a lounger. The cleaning folks were amazing- I never folded anything the entire time I was there. The only small things that could be improved are:

- food. The tapas restaurant was not good. I didn't have a single good meal there. The menu wasn't very exciting and the food was never appealing. I got undercooked fish several times.
- The smoking area for the restaurant is adjacent to the pool.
- The gym was always really, really warm- especially in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ranegrrll
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed here for four weeks after I had surgery The MiCasa was recommended by the hospital I went through. Staff are attentive - especially the room cleaners. They folded any clothes not in the cupboard, made my books nice and neat on the bedside table and lined our shoes up under the coffee table. They even put a dish in the bathroom for my earrings and bangles I kept leaving on the kitchen bench. Little things like that were always nice to come back to.

The rooms have their own kitchenette with a stove, pots and pans, full size fridge, oven etc. This was really good if you felt like making something for yourself. They're comfortable and reasonably spacious - we were here for a month and didn't find it claustrophobic. Beds are comfy, bathrooms are modern and the shower is huge. It was nice to have a couch and coffee table in front of the tv and a computer desk for our laptop. Free wifi was great and when we realised we forgot our adaptor for our electrical items the hotel provided one complimentary. Apparently they've spent RM$85million on renovations in recent years and it shows. Everything is new and fresh.

It does feel a bit isolative as it's right in the middle of the embassy district and there is nothing around in walking distance. It can get a little monotonous having to constantly catch taxis. The only reason I wouldn't return is because of location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NaomiGreen
Reviewed March 18, 2013

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ms. P'ng Guan Jie for helping me a lot on my wedding day to book 2 executives room suite. She is very attentives & willing to help with fast reply email and same goes with all the staff at Micasa All Suite hotel that I encountered. My family were planning to have Chinese customary wedding-tea ceremony inside the suite & everything run smoothly. All my relatives love this quiet place & feel like home. Full facilities inside the suite & the size area is about 1,200 sq ft (if not mistaken). It's quite big place that can fits about 30 people inside the suite. The hotel management even so kind enough to help us to do some simple decor on our bed; all thanks to their house keeping (Wan, Azam, Ila, Esah, Mas, Ain & Intan) - well done!

We also tried their simple snack at "The Deli" (just far right from the lobby) & their simple sandwiches; it's really taste awesome & delicious. Yummy! Next to "The Deli" outside got laundry facility & gym opened from early morning til late night (11pm). Got bistro & restaurant that called "The Tapas" that you shouldn't missed too. Swimming pool available & quite near to KLCC & Jalan Yap Kwan Seng (if got transportation).

We enjoyed our stay here & it is our memorable wedding night to stay here.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed at Micasa together with my husband at 2012 February. We stayed for 1 month. Feels like you are at home. You can cook at your room, watch all english speaking TV channels, enjoy good WiFi. They have a gym, nice cafe and quite interesting pool. You can join pool only till 19 00, probably because of mosquitos - they start hunting for humans from 18, 19-00. Unfortunately mosquitos are everywhere in Malaysia, except shopping malls only. Our room was with pool view. We were swimming everyday, birds are singing around, nice design - I prefer this type of cozy pools instead of big, fancy ones. At february 2013 we return for 1 week. I would highly recommend this place for couples, families, everyone, who get bored of hotels, which all look the same and who wants to feel themselves at home while staying at KL.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Zumrad A
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was a return visit, How nice to be remembered and to have a few special touches in my room. A personal welcome note from the manager and the house keeping staff welcoming me back. A call from the manager to welcome me back and to make sure everything was up to their standards, I love flowers and they remembered and did someting special. This is why I come back. They do the little things to make sure you know they appreciate your business. Great location and a quite place to unwind, It is great for longer term stays too - you feel at home!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rdrun55
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The hotel was very comfortable. The suite was tastefully decorated, the bathrooms were great, overall ambience of the suite was superb.

The restaurant menu was somewhat limited, but none the less, appetising.

Hotel is close to MRT station, walking distance to Petronas Tower.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family