Arrived early and was advised that an early check in was not a problem. Waiting in the lobby area with welcome complimentary cold juice (nice touch!). Wifi already worked in the lobby without having to log in. Reception staff advised that all the twin bed rooms were booked out so they upgraded us to a top floor family suite. We were shown to our rooms and our luggage followed.. and wow! It was basically like a large two bedroom apartment with centralised aircon, two separate twin beds, living area, dining area, master bedroom and full kitchen, not to mention a bathroom which was even larger than the hotel room we stayed at a few days earlier in Singapore.. After half an hour we received a call from reception just asking us if everything was ok - we appreciated this personable touch. We received vouchers for food and drinks which we availed of (food was great and drinks at Luna Bar were wonderful: great view of Petronas). The Hotel is quite far from the shopping centres (about 1km walk or just over) however, it is just under a 10myr taxi ride away (the concierge arrange the taxi so you don't get ripped off and the drivers go by the metre). If you try to catch a taxi back from Bukit Bintang, the drivers will insist on a flat rate of 20-25myr... While not as close as other hotels to the shopping mall, I'd still choose to stay at this hotel again, simply for the service and quality of rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 283 suites, stylishly decorated with its trendy yet comforting feel, complete with modern amenities. Special touches in every suite include the roomy ensuite bathroom with separate shower, 40-inch LCD screen television with selected satellite channels, complimentary wireless internet access and stunning views of the Kuala Lumpur skyline. These suites are also great for longer stays in the cities as they come equipped with a kitchenette, complete with crockery and cutlery as well as a lounge area, but are also perfect for short homely stays. When night falls and it’s time to wine and dine, you don’t even have to set foot out of the building. The Pacific Regency Hotel Suites houses one of the most hip, trendy nightspots in the entire city; Luna Bar. Located on the rooftop of the 34th floor, expect an unparalleled 360˚ view of bustling Kuala Lumpur, topped off with great music, a stylish crowd, the rooftop pool and a chill, relaxed ambience. Choose to dine al-fresco, huddle up in dark comfy spots or be seated at any one of the several bars; whatever your choice, look forward to a night you’ll remember. If you’re in the mood for something spicy and tangy, stop off at the 23rd floor and dine at the Soi 23. Expect Northern Thai cuisine, bursting with exotic flavours that will tantalise your taste buds, available for lunch and dinner. If Thai food isn’t your thing, opt for their ala carte menu which offers local and Western delights, all served while you gaze out onto the KL skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pacific Regency Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Regency Kuala Lumpur
- Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur