Great location, just 10-15mins walk from KL city centre. Taxis are always available at the front of the hotel. Rooms are extremely spacious and the bathroom is huge. We stayed here for 5 nights. Originally booked a deluxe suite, but on arriving there were upgraded to a 1 bed suite. Ask for a higher floor to get better views preferably the side facing petronas. They only provide 1 key card, and the lift operates with key card only. So if u are a family, and may need to go out separately, ask for a blank card at the reception to operate the lift only. Couldn't get to try out luna bar, as we were with kids, but we did try the restaurant on the 23rd floor, Soi 23. The food was surprisngly good, i must say. Our 1 bed suite had a kitchenette and they provide all utensils on request. The nearest supermarket is in the 'Dominos Pizza' building down the road. KL tower is just a stone's throw away & there is a free shuttle bus to take you up to the tower entrance from the road.
Our room had a tub which did not drain properly, on repeated requests, it was repaired on day 5. The room decor is a little dated and in need of renovation. The space compensates for it to some extent, as the kids can run around freely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 283 suites, stylishly decorated with its trendy yet comforting feel, complete with modern amenities. Special touches in every suite include the roomy ensuite bathroom with separate shower, 40-inch LCD screen television with selected satellite channels, complimentary wireless internet access and stunning views of the Kuala Lumpur skyline. These suites are also great for longer stays in the cities as they come equipped with a kitchenette, complete with crockery and cutlery as well as a lounge area, but are also perfect for short homely stays. When night falls and it’s time to wine and dine, you don’t even have to set foot out of the building. The Pacific Regency Hotel Suites houses one of the most hip, trendy nightspots in the entire city; Luna Bar. Located on the rooftop of the 34th floor, expect an unparalleled 360˚ view of bustling Kuala Lumpur, topped off with great music, a stylish crowd, the rooftop pool and a chill, relaxed ambience. Choose to dine al-fresco, huddle up in dark comfy spots or be seated at any one of the several bars; whatever your choice, look forward to a night you’ll remember. If you’re in the mood for something spicy and tangy, stop off at the 23rd floor and dine at the Soi 23. Expect Northern Thai cuisine, bursting with exotic flavours that will tantalise your taste buds, available for lunch and dinner. If Thai food isn’t your thing, opt for their ala carte menu which offers local and Western delights, all served while you gaze out onto the KL skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Regency Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Regency Kuala Lumpur
- Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur