2,734 results
All reviews shopping mall indoor theme park berjaya times square big apple restaurant roller coaster superior room huge mall monorail station living room huge room swimming pool bukit bintang west wing central location food court buffet breakfast petronas towers
Reviewed November 14, 2015

This place did not live up to its expectations. Although there are some mixed reviews, I still had higher expectations.

I was first given a smoking room, but this was changed and only had to wait an hour before one was ready. But the floor reeked of smoke (26th). Thankfully the room itself did not have a smokey smell.

Room was quite large and being in KL 3 nights for a conference, I was appreciative of the space. Until I looked a bit closer. There were stains on all the furniture and the carpet, walls were grubby, and overall this place needed a good thorough cleaning.

The fitness area was also a letdown. Old equipment and a quite funky smell to the place, I decided instead to do my own workout routine in my room (with a towel on the dirty carpet).

The location is great, staff were on the whole quite helpful, but this place really needs some attention to cleaning. There were even some paper wrappers outside my room door that were there for 2 days.

I would not stay here on my next trip.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Mondi M, General Manager at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2015

Dear Chantellerd,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel during your recent stay with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. It is unfortunate to hear that you did not get a room to your satisfaction and we truly apologize for that. For your kind information we are currently in the midst of upgrading some of our guest rooms and do hope that you will have an opportunity to experience it in the near future. On a separate note thank you for the positive feedback on our great location, as well as the helpful staffs. Our main priority is to be able to offer a very well maintained and comfortable atmosphere for our guest and we assure you that we will do our level best to arrange a room according to your preference for your next trip to our hotel. We would be delighted to welcome you back once again to Berjaya Times Square Hotel. Please do contact my team directly to make the necessary arrangements.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

We landed in Kuala Lumpur at 2am from Sydney and although checkin wasn't until 2pm the hotel staff were very sympathetic and arranged an early check in for us which was greatly appreciated.
The view of KL from our room was mind blowing and the room was definitely one of the top hotels I have stayed, especially for what we paid.
The location of the hotel is super convenient (being on top of a shopping centre and all) and is close to the monorail station.
Would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
Mondi M, General Manager at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015

Dear AnnaHiggins,
Thank you for a delightful review of our hotel and we are indeed pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about our team members’ helpful and attentive services as well as the care shown by them, to ensure you were given an early check in.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future as well as appreciate your recommendation to other avid readers. Please do drop us an email on your next travel plans to the Berjaya Times Square Hotel. My team and I will do our level best to ensure you have a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

One of the largest and most comfortable way to stay in K.L
Very comfortable and well designed
Free wifi.
Swimming pool
Plenty shops
Good situation near to Arab street
O DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK TO THIS LOVELY HOTEL

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2015

This was the third time I have stayed at this hotel, and I will admit that I stay here purely for convenience only. My sisters and I like to shop in KL, and being that the hotel is part of a large shopping mall, and very close to numerous others, is the main reason we choose this hotel. Also in it's favour is that it is reasonably priced.
It is certainly not a place in which I would like to spend a lot of time in my room. The decor is shabby and very out dated. The whole floor we were on (32nd) smelled like cigarette smoke, although ours was a non smoking room, the carpet still smelled like stale cigarettes. The television in our room was a relic and the sound did not work properly. Definitely not what I would expect from a supposed 5 star hotel.

On a positive note, I will say that the beds were very comfortable, and the staff were quite friendly. The lobby in particular was full of very professional looking, helpful staff.
On the second day of our stay, who ever made up our room forgot to replace our hand towels, we didn't complain as we figured we could manage without for a day. It was only the next morning when having a shower, that we realised there was no bath mat either which was very annoying as the shower leaked everywhere anyway!

Over all I would say it is an okay place to stay purely as somewhere to sleep. Not somewhere I could relax and stay any longer than one or two nights though.

Room Tip: Definitely choose no smoking room, and the higher floors have a great view.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Melly22angelus

Dear Melly22angelus,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience on Trip Advisor with us. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused and we truly appreciate feedback from all our valued guests .It is with great disappointment to learn that on this occasion we have fallen short of your expectations. Your comments with regards to the room with a smoke smell and the lack of bathmat is certainly unacceptable and has been addressed with our housekeeping team. On a separate note thank you for the positive feedback on our comfortable beds, as well as the professional and friendly staffs. This feedback will certainly motivate the team to excel further. I do hope that we may be able to welcome you back once more under better circumstances and please do contact my team in advance in order to take good care of you and your family!

Reviewed November 10, 2015

We spent 6 nights in the Superior room which was very spacious, modern, and comfortable, especially with the hotel we had in Singapore which was small and yet much more expensive. The toilet is separate from bath room, separated by door. Bathroom has both bath tub and shower. We even had new toothbrush and tooth paste every day. The room includes comfortable bedroom, tv and sofa plus a round table and chairs for dining. The small kitchen has a small fridge, kettle and powdered beverages and two bottles of drinking water, replenished everyday. We really enjoyed these facilities. Breakfast is very nice with a variety of food to choose from. The toilet is large but a bit slow when flushing. I'd also suggest that you add CNN to the TV channels as well as TV5 Monde or TF1. We did have BBC which was nice. The reception of the Arab and local channels were not too clear. The staff was very helpful.I think the Superior room is value for money! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: We were on 27th floor and we had no problems.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple