Stayed there 2 nights in July with my friends, we stayed in the studio room which can actually accommodate more than 2 pax as it is very spacious. There's a couch in the mini living room. Quite like the idea of having 2 kinds of shower options (standing shower or bath-tub) in the toilet. They also separate the shower room and toilet which I thought was quite nice, just to note that if you are using the bath tub to shower, the shower room floor might get all wet as there's no shower blinds.
The location is quite good as below is a shopping mall with lots of options for shopping, food and entertainment. And their wifi are rather fast, thumb ups for that!
Their breakfast buffet were not bad too and afforable.
Probably only suggestion is that the interior design/decoration of the room are rather old, if they renovate i'm sure it will attract more guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tower of zest and charm, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, KL is centrally located in the heart of the business and shopping district of Kuala Lumpur. Housed within the Berjaya Times Square’s shopping mall, accessibility is the key trait with monorails directly connecting all strategic locations in town right to its doorstep. Well-appointed where every detail is vigilantly crafted to a fine balance, it is no wonder this hotel is touted the preferred destination for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur