Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
$90
$75
Pullman
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$139
$100
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$153
$150
$87
$66
Agoda.com
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$75
$70
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$125
$95
Trip.com
$85
$76
  • Fitness center
$68
2,624 results
All reviewsshopping mallindoor theme parkberjaya times squarebig apple restaurantroller coastersuperior roomhuge mallmonorail stationhuge roomliving roomswimming poolbukit bintangwest wingcentral locationbuffet breakfastfood courtpetronas towers
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 3 days during my vacation. Superb choice I should say.
For almost 12 floors there is a mall with an indoor adventure roller coaster & park. From 15th Floor onwards the hotel starts.
The rooms were huge & spacous. I got upgraded to superior room which had an attached living room that was quite spacious.
Bedroom was huge too with a very comfortable bed.
It had dressing table too which was helpful while getting ready.
Bathroom had a separate shower area & tub too.
Another advantage of hotel is that its just opposite monorail station.
Breakfast layout is huge with good options.
Overall wonderful comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mondi M, General Manager at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Aditya_Mumbai2014

We thank you for your review about our property and glad you were happy with your choice of hotel in Kuala Lumpur! No doubt our location is indeed ideal in the heart of the city and offers easy access to most things. We are also glad to read that you had enjoyed our spacious rooms and breakfast. We would be delighted to welcome you back to the Berjaya Times Square Hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Excellent location and excellent room layout but that's all.
I was very impressed when I first stepped into the room. It was spacious and well designed. Unfortunately the following details made it more a 2-3 star then a 4 star hotel:
1. Poor maintenance. Carpets were water stained, furniture was badly scratched and looked like it had been painted over a few times.
2. Cheap furnishings. Furniture looked quite obviously bought in bulk, possibly from another hotels liquidation auction. 2 sinks, one of which did not have a stopper plug and another with the plug which would not allow water to drain. Taps, showers, rails, mixers work but are of poor quality and finish.
3. Not clean. I deliberately left a non-biological stain on the toilet seat, quite obviously seen, which remained there for the next FOUR DAYS! The carpets were very dusty. Rooms were well made up daily but there was no detailed thorough cleaning.
4. Too cost conscious. The lights go out the moment the card is removed from the master light switch. Most hotels give a few seconds before the lights go out. Lifts have a slow turnover. I seriously doubt all the 6 lifts are programmed to work at the same time. No variety for the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear ImranA,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. First and foremost, thank you very much for the invaluable feedback with regards to your stay with us. We truly appreciate it, as it provides us the opportunity to gauge our overall service delivery standard and products. It is with great disappointment to learn that on this occasion we have fallen short of your expectations.
Rest assured that there are points for immediate attention within our control and this I have highlighted to both the Housekeeping & Engineering operations teams to pay attention to, for rectification and cleaning process. We apologise for any inconvenience you experienced throughout your stay here. In the meantime should you wish to give us another opportunity, please do drop me an email, when you next travel to KL!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stayed at The hotel on the 60th Floor. It was fun to see things from the top, The breakfast is fine but the area where they serve can be made better ventilated. The room was nice and cozy and the hotel staff was also very courteous

The hotel is very close to a metro line that helps travel to and fro well. There is a mall in the basement of this hotel. That is good and very cost effective. Overall a good experience

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mondi M, General Manager at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Nanditabakshi,

We thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about the hotel and its facilities and location as well as our team members’ services. We have also noted on your comment with regards to the restaurant ventilation system and will address this with our maintenance team. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused. In the meantime we look forward to welcoming you back once again, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Was in Kuala Lumpur during the weekend for a short getaway with family. Upon check in, was attended by Karen Suparamanian. Nice and friendly lady who helped on the check in smoothly. My parents had stayed in the hotel before and she has been very helpful throughout the stay. Kudos Karen! The room that we have is very spacious and clean. Will recommend friends and family on the hotel. Hotel is very convenient and the amenities are really good as shopping mall is just next door and my son enjoyed the swimming pool. Although there's no life guard on duty, we still feel safe as the security officers are around. Breakfast was awesome too as recommended by Karen! Will go back there for our next visits to KL.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear AsfarinaARahim,

I was extremely delighted to read your review of the hotel and pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the room and the location as well as our facilities, restaurant and front desk services. We believe in welcoming our guests with warmth and care, and I am happy to hear that the team has been instinctive to your needs and that your experience was of a positive one. This feedback will certainly inspire the team to be outstanding in their service delivery plus your comments will certainly be beneficial to travellers around the world. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was my second trip to Berjaya Times Square Hotel with my family. I was in KL to attend meetings and seminars. I stayed at this hotel for 10 nights and 11 days. I was given a nice spacious room. The staffs were nice and friendly. Upon arrival, the bellman was helpful in carrying my luggage to the room. As I remember, I met a very wonderful lady staff at the reception who was able to provide me good information in order to clear my doubts regarding room bookings, rates etc. Her name was Ms. Karen. She helped me to make things easy. Plus, the location of this hotel is very strategic. It is located at the center of Kuala Lumpur providing me good access to all the places of interest that I wish to go to including the seminars. In fact, shopping is easy as this hotel is located in the Berjaya Times Square Mall, a nine-floor shopping mall along with cinemas & a theme park. Overall, I enjoyed myself throughout the stay. I'll be visiting this hotel in future. I hope that I will get a better room situated at a higher floor with great views facing the KLCC upon my next visit. I will certainly recommend this hotel to anybody who wishes to visit KL.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Mondi M, General Manager at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Syed_Idid,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel as well as your recommendation to other readers around the globe. We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about our team members’ helpful and attentive services as well as the great feedback on our spacious guestrooms and location.

We believe in welcoming our guests with warmth and care, and I am happy to hear that the team has been instinctive to your needs and that your experience was of a positive one. This feedback will certainly inspire the team to be outstanding in their service delivery! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel once again in the not too distant future. Please drop me an email on your next travel plans!

mondi.mecja@berjayahotel.com