First impression of the room totally like maze. The TV and bed in different side. So if want to watch TV have sit on the lazy chair.
The toilet and bathroom is separated. No complementary water which other hotel provided.
Good thing, is station to take Grassline Bus to Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tower of zest and charm, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, KL is centrally located in the heart of the business and shopping district of Kuala Lumpur. Housed within the Berjaya Times Square’s shopping mall, accessibility is the key trait with monorails directly connecting all strategic locations in town right to its doorstep. Well-appointed where every detail is vigilantly crafted to a fine balance, it is no wonder this hotel is touted the preferred destination for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur