My friend and I booked a package and we got a 1 bedroom suite. It was fantastic. Could sleep comfortably. The wifi in the bedroom part is a little weak though. There's a cupboard with bathrobes, room slippers, iron. There are two towers and in between the two towers, there's a shopping centre and a theme park in the shopping centre. The Imbi station is also close by. The room we had was on a higher floor and we could see overview of the city. The only hassle bit was the lift as there's a number of floors, at times, we had to skip a lift or two as they were crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tower of zest and charm, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, KL is centrally located in the heart of the business and shopping district of Kuala Lumpur. Housed within the Berjaya Times Square’s shopping mall, accessibility is the key trait with monorails directly connecting all strategic locations in town right to its doorstep. Well-appointed where every detail is vigilantly crafted to a fine balance, it is no wonder this hotel is touted the preferred destination for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur