Lowest prices for your stay
$45
Free cancellation until 10/02/21
$50
Free cancellation until 10/01/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$39
Hotels.com$45
Trip.com$49
Priceline$50
All reviews room apartment tennis courts walking distance coffee house swimming pool breakfast spread avenue k internet connection suria klcc bukit bintang floor binjai gym toilet aquaria varieties
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stayed for three nights during our visit to kl for hari raya with family. Nice room with cooking facilities. The laundry self-service is just convenient for us with young kids. Nice pool and sauna. Breakfast was just ok, not much varieties. A very strategic location nearby the Kuala Lumpur Twin Tower. LRT station is just within 5 minutes walk.

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank shane90
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I am recently relocated to Kuala lampur to join a new company. My company has arranged for me 2 weeks stay in PNB Darby park hotel before I moved to my own apartment. I was offered a Delux suite with a room and a living room and a kitchen at 22nd floor.

Rent a Car has picked me from KL international airport and on arrival at the hotel I was expressly relieved of checking in formalities.

My room was perfectly arranged and the bathroom equipped with all necessary utilities. TV was not really as good as it should be as it was an old model.

Breakfast was good but those have experienced the quality of Middle eastern hotels of this class will not really enjoy but I must say it was not bad at all. The choice of tea is not right as there are Malaysian sweet tea which was difficult for any one who likes to drink without sugar.

The important thing about PNB is its prime and very convenient location, its virtually attached to the Ampang Park LRT station (metro railway) that may take me to KLCC station in 2 minutes, as its the next station from Ampang park. Only 100 meters away from KL's two the few largest arteries, Jalan Ampang (take you straight to Petronas Twin Tower) and Jalan Tun Razak where most of the diplomatic offices are located. You can reach any where in KL from this hotel within few minutes to half an hour.

Swimming pool and the entertainment area is outstanding at the 7th floor with a jogging track and with a lot of plantation around the track appearing like as you are running not on a 7th floor track but in actual forest. It was most outstanding feature in this hotel

Two squash courts are present with inappropriate wood for the floor. The gymnasium and the squash courts temperatures had always been terribly low and it was quite uphill to get yourself warm before starting the game.

The only problem I faced was the unbearable unpleasant smell during evening time as few of the hotel residents used to cook their own food and due to inefficient ventilation , I always found my floor full of pungent aroma which was hard to bear some time.

It was a delightful experience in PNB Darby park hotel

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Had stayed in a suite with 3 rooms. Spacious and clean. Good room service and buffet restaurant. Not exactly city centre but it's just 20 minutes walk to the iconic KLCC towers! Near to a train station and next door is a big food court selling Malay cuisines.

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Andytt
Reviewed June 25, 2011

The rooms here are looking a little worse for wear. Paint, carpet and furnishings are a bit worn. Rooms are spacious and clean though.

We initially were given a room that reeked of smoke, but the staff kindly gave us another.

If you're staying here, buy some bottled water and keep it in your room. The hotel only gives you complimentary bottled water on your first day (requests for more on subsequent days were refused). And the tap water had a yellowy brown tinge.

Also, sort out your wi-fi, because there's no free internet access at the hotel. Requests of the staff for internet access initially met with confusion, then a charge of R15 a day, and they said they'd have to find a cable to help us connect!

Breakfast can be chaotic. Expect to line up for a table if it's busy (Saturday morning for us). This is a bit of a debacle really and should be sorted out.

Staff weren't particularly friendly. Certainly didn't go out of their way to help.

Pool was nice though. And it's close to major attractions in KL and to Ampang Park. But I'll stay elsewhere if I come to KL again.

Date of stay: June 2011
1  Thank PKeister
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Perhpas there are renovated rooms at this conveniently located "hotel". It is more like a furnished apartment. Carpet is dirty, bathroom is old and disgusting. The bath tub filled with hot water was completely brown and rusty. This muslim hotel does not serve alcohol and is near the speakers of the Mosque. The morning prayers blasted into my room at 5:30 am. The bed is very hard and the kitchenette is antiquated. Overall, not a good place for tourists.

Date of stay: May 2011