1,668 results
All reviews sky lounge petronas towers spa pool rain shower coffee machine free upgrade room facing suria klcc bukit bintang shopping mall floor jets minibar
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Right infront of Zouk & KL Hard Rock Cafe is just 5mins walk from hotel. KLCC is a 8 min walk. Great view of KLCC from my hotel room. Night view of the KLCC twin tower is just stunning. My deluxe suite is very spacious and i love their huge comfortable bed. The hotel is very quiet thou. Overall my 4days stay was good.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2016

I stayed here because my KL office is near by and I had meetings there this week so wanted to avoid the traffic. It is very close to the Petronas Towers and Suria too. Some of the staff made me feel welcome, but others not so much and I did notice that. The general hotel decor is modern but my room was not comfortable. I thought the Box like old TV was bizarre to see in a hotel promoted in the 5 star category. I would say the room was what I expect for 3/4star in KL. I also was disappointed with some of the food. Overall price was very attractive but the stay was not comparable with other 5 Stars in KL. I would not go back for a long stay and certainly would not look forward to staying there.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2016

The hotel is clean with excellent customer service. Breakfast buffet is really amazing - from local to European dishes being served with a chef on standby to make omelette, roti or whatever you desire. The location is excellent - about 5 minutes’ walk to the KLCC towers and its shopping complex. Hotel also provided a free shuttle service to some local attractions including the famous china town night market. They made our visit extra special.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2016

The Maya Hotel looks great at first sight...but when you look at it more closely, you'll notice how outdated the hotel really is, probably due to bad maintenance.
Overall, we were satisfied and could live were ok with our room despite the worn out feel of the interior. However, after a few nights, we discovered a mosquito plague in our bathroom...unfortunately too late. Both of us were covered in bites! (needless to say, we didn't protect ourselves from mosquitos whenever we were inside) Upon departure we told the manager on duty about the problem, he only said how sorry he was and that the management would get back to us on our complaint...never heard from them again.

Overall rating:

+ extensive breakfast buffet
+ great and delicious break of fasting buffet, with a very authentic and local feel.
+ good location, right in the heart of KLCC.
+ fitness studio with steambath and free of charge courses like zumba.

- bad maintenance, worn out feel
- staff not always as friendly as one would expect from a 5 star hotel
- a newly build W hotel blocks the view of the Petronas Towers!!! We could only see a tiny bit of one tower from our window, to be precise.
- numerous mosquitos were breeding in our bathroom (I still wonder why the cleaning staff didn't notice this before)
- too expensive for the rooms the hotel has on offer.

It wasn't all that bad, but I won't book this hotel again any time soon.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2016

Almost been hotel maya every year.

The Room floor are very clean now and the breakfast did do the improvement.

Too bad the scenery no more KLCC View...

Welcoming staff are friendly as first time of my visit.

will be back here since is really convenience location..

Room Tip: higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family