I lived in this hotel lately for 25 nights and it was literally like my home away from home..
1. Rooms are really good, spacious and packed with all the basic amenities. Bedside control panels are really nice..
2. Really nice view from the rooms... East Wing has the view of Petronas Twin Towers
3. Room service is really good and staff is very friendly too.
4. Buffet Breakfast - That's the real highlight... You can start eating at 6:30 AM and continue till 11 AM(if you can eat that much) and still not cover all the items in there.. All in all, Buffet breakfast is the thing for you, if your a foodie.
5. Hotel Renaissance houses the biggest pool I would say of all the hotels in KLCC. The pool and the bar there during happy hours really gives a nice feeling.
6. A really nicely equipped fitness centre with jacuzzi, gym, steam, sauna, massage centre & tennis court.
The Hotel is really nice but only problem I faced there was with the Keyless entry system. Sometimes the Elevators doesn't accept the cards and sometimes even your rooms doesn't leaving you no other options but to reach out to the Front Office reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the heart of Malaysia while enjoying a wide range of exceptional amenities at the Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Collection. Providing an unparalleled location, ideal for business or leisure, our KL City hotel's expansive offering of sophisticated guest rooms and suites feature deluxe bedding, high-speed Internet and marble bathrooms. Filling two magnificent towers, our choice of accommodations includes those with lounge access, picturesque views of the city skyline and lavish hospitality services. Boasting a plethora of dining options, our seven restaurants offer everything from authentic Chinese cuisine to a tantalising all-day buffet, along with outdoor dining next to our Olympic-sized pool. As one of the premier convention hotels in Kuala Lumpur, our venue features state-of-the-art facilities and the largest pillar-free ballroom in Malaysia. And, for the ultimate relaxation, experience our on-site Mandara Spa, with its soothing atmosphere and luxury treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Renaissance