Location of the hotel is good. Foods and shops are within the vicinity. In march 2014, i Stay at 10 floor, deluxe twin rooms for 3nights. The hotel was book by my company due to an event. Rooms are total disappointment. Everything is old and not being maintained. Most of the budget hotel are far more better than this hotel. The staffs are not professional and have the sense of service. Rooms are not sound proof. Very noisy at the middle of the night with loud music came from hotel lobby and from the next door room.
Spa are being made as brothel. Advice to all travelers, do no stay at lower level floor especially 6 floors. Do not trust the official website of the hotel. The hotel is not suit for family. Bed linen was dirty with bed bugs. There still using old CRT TV (small) with no reception and minimum channel. Breakfast is very basic. Can opt out the breakfast if can, as there are many 24hrs cafeteria or indian shop selling cheap breakfast in the morning.
There many many other hotel which are better in terms of cleanness, service and comfort. Try to choose other hotel if you can. Without doubt, the location of the hotel is very convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precinct of Golden Triangle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radius Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Radius Hotel International