Hotel Soleil
$90
$75
Pullman
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$139
$100
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$154
$68
$68
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$75
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$125
$96
Trip.com
$85
$76
  • Fitness center
1,190 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had been there for 2 nights during our honeymoon. But after completing Langkawi part at Berjaya, Radius was just nothing. The hotel was booked by our tour operator and they over ratedly present me as a good one but we found it just yuck!!! Service was not so good and the entier environment was very noisy. It can not be rated more than a 2 Star. As we were busy visiting KL city and Genting Highland Radius couldn't draw our attention or you can say we tried to forget the place and enjoyed. Just slept at night and left in the early morning. Breakfast restaurent is over crowded. You have to make a cue. If you go KL only for shopping it may be a good place to just lay down and sleep. As all the shopping malls are in walking distance from Radius. Only advantage can be this. Will not reccomend others to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andalib N
GM_Radius, General Manager at Hotel Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Andalib N

Thank you for your review with regard to your previous stay with us and I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay.

I have read through your comments highlighted and I will certainly look into improving it.

Once again, thank you for your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to improve further in order to serve and provide a better service to all our valued guests.

Best regard.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

i stayed two night in this hotel. I had a high expectation about this hotel but little bit frustrated. First of all, not very much clean, staff are not friendly at all. An average room with high price. However, swiming pool is good and location is very good for club birds. All the bars and pubs are just opposite the hotel. Break fast are simple. Comparing the price and service i think, the price is excessively high.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
GM_Radius, General Manager at Hotel Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Ziahoque

Thank you for your feedback with regard to your stay with us recently.

I have taken note of your comments pertaining to cleanliness and staff friendliness and I will definitely highlight it to my team to improve it. Regarding the price, I will review it with my team as well.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to another opportunity in welcoming you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed their for 3 nights and it was really good. Location is excellent and you don't need to get a taxi in that area.. Very close to shopping malls, restaurants and coffee shops. My only complain was about the noise coming from the elevators, guess my room was very close to the service room of the elevators. All in all, it's a perfect choice.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mouheeb K

Thank you for your positive review with regard to your stay with us recently and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will certainly share this review with my team and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Will never stay in this hotel again! When we checked in they gave us a room on the 10th floor. When we walked in the room all that you can smell is the smell of cigarette smoke. The bedlinens looked filthy, it wasn't white anymore but brownish. We asked to be moved to a non smoking floor but was told that they were fully booked. So we asked to be upgraded and straight away they have a vacant room, and we paid extra rm50/night. Got to the room and it was exactly the same set up as the previous room but the linens look a little bit whiter. The bedroom looks ok but the bathroom was the disappointing one. The tap on the sink was loose and no strainer on the sinkhole so you can see all the slime down the drain. The shower/bath leaks so when you get out of the shower be very careful because the floor gets flooded. The shower curtain was filthy and don't hold on to the towel rails coz it will come off the wall. Oh, by the way, you can bring your own towel if you like.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mariano19632013

Dear Mariano19632013

Thank you for your review with regard to your stay with us recently. First of all, please accept my apologies for the unpleasant experience you encountered during your stay.

Once again, thank you for your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to improve on our service, amenities and facilities in order to serve our guests better.

Please feel free to contact me when you are in Kuala Lumpur as I am looking forward to arrange another opportunity for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a hotel for budget travelers as the room rates are reasonable with its strategic location in Jalan Bukit Bintang, which is just a stone away from major - middle & high end shopping malls and the local famous Jalan Alor whereby the whole stretch of road is sandwiched by a varieties of local food shops & hawker stalls that offer Malaysian mouthwatering food & drinks.
Do not expect too much if you choose this hotel as most of the staffs seem lack of basic professional guest service & hospitality skills, and poor communication due to low level of English proficiency.
Poor maintenance of the hotel is quite obvious from the exterior & interior of the building itself, with cracked walls, unclean & noisy air conditioning system, rusty & leaked water tap & shower, stained & cracked bathtub, obsolete furnitures/ sofa, dirty & stained ceiling, and quite a number of fused lightbulbs.
Breakfast at the small restaurant could not able to accommodate all the guests, and offers very limited of food items.
Surprisingly the king sized bed is quite comfortable and the cleanliness of the spacious room is okay. The hotel's swimming pool is big & clean enough.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andy L
GM_Radius, General Manager at Hotel Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Andy L

Thank you for your review with regard to your stay with us recently and first of all, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us.

I have taken note of your comments highlighted and I will seriously look into it.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again.