This is a hotel for budget travelers as the room rates are reasonable with its strategic location in Jalan Bukit Bintang, which is just a stone away from major - middle & high end shopping malls and the local famous Jalan Alor whereby the whole stretch of road is sandwiched by a varieties of local food shops & hawker stalls that offer Malaysian mouthwatering food & drinks.
Do not expect too much if you choose this hotel as most of the staffs seem lack of basic professional guest service & hospitality skills, and poor communication due to low level of English proficiency.
Poor maintenance of the hotel is quite obvious from the exterior & interior of the building itself, with cracked walls, unclean & noisy air conditioning system, rusty & leaked water tap & shower, stained & cracked bathtub, obsolete furnitures/ sofa, dirty & stained ceiling, and quite a number of fused lightbulbs.
Breakfast at the small restaurant could not able to accommodate all the guests, and offers very limited of food items.
Surprisingly the king sized bed is quite comfortable and the cleanliness of the spacious room is okay. The hotel's swimming pool is big & clean enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precinct of Golden Triangle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radius Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Radius Hotel International