Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,193 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I booked the deluxe room and once I checked in I found the room to be low quality. It looked like a budget room with an OK bathroom. The TV had 1 and a half channels and they closed the pool for servicing the entire time I stayed at the hotel... (One of the reasons I chose the hotel was for the use of the pool). The breakfast buffet was not very pleasant. The hotel advertised live music every night in the attached night club but the band never played the 3 days I stayed there. Look for another hotel. This one doesn't live up to what it advertises!!!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
1  Thank FrequentFlier378949
Reviewed August 4, 2012

the hotel was quite old. the amenities in the rooms are basic. no bedroom slippers, few towels, limited tv channels. wi-fi in the room used to be available but was not working when i was there. But the location in bukit bintang area should make up for the lack of amenities. good if you do not intend to stay in the rooms for most of the time while you're in KL.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank vynolac
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I booked this hotel via MasHoliday as a gift for my dad to celebrate Post Father's Day. My reservation was placed under my father's name and I paid in full (hotel & air tickets). My booking was for twin bed for the period of 21 June till 25 June 2012.
Day 1: We arrived at the hotel at half past 2 noon and been told that our room was not ready. The front desk told us to come back after 30mins, which clearly it stated at the counter check-in at 2pm. We refuse to leave as we were too tired from a 3 hours flight. The chap offer to upgrade us to the club rooms but 1 king size bed and a small spare bed. My dad refused to accept it and we was referred to the "so called" Manager on duty, Ms Widy. It was horrible experience as 1st impression. She makes us sat at the business center but ignore us. Until I asked her why and what are we waiting for and calling her name, she then smile and said "arranging the room for us". However her impertinent tone of voice irritates us. Proudly and sarcastically ask who is the reservation under but instead she can obtain our check in detail (paper) from the front desk. Later, within 10mins, we were send to our room. Unfortunately, there is no hot water for shower and my poor dad was shivering after that. We complained and again, the same offer were given to us (upgrade to the club room with 1 king size bed and 1 small bed). Which is unbelievable? Unwillingly, we took up the offer otherwise; we have to suffer to bath in cold water. The Manager, Mr Harry offered to provide us extensive service aside of the upgrade, by giving us free lunch and free mineral waters. But at 2am? The next room guests talk very loud on his phone and woke us up! Ever since? We have sleepless night(s).
Day 2: Upon coming back from our dinner at Changkat Bukit Bintang, I called the front desk for the water delivery. The front office staff refuse to send and insisted that SOP for 2/3 bottles per room, per day. I explained to him that this service was extended by Mr Harry. He claimed he will check and call back. After good 3 hours, no answer. I went down to the front desk and this lad ignores me. We ended up arguing with me without checking, just for 2 worthless bottles of mineral water. Another Indian guest was fascinated with this argument and offers me RM10 to buy the waters. I told him off that I guess my earlier dinner can paid 30 times of RM10 or my Euro pay can afford more. Is not the matter of money, is the matter of promised that make by the hotel! Oh well, this uncivilized front desk's laugh at me and he threatens to beat me up out of the hotel by saying "Don't let me see you outside, you wait and see." "Pointing his finger at me!". I am totally amused that how the front office people behave nowadays! I have the case escalated and police report make at 2-3am. Upon making the police report, this staff speak in Malay to the Police Officer "Dia salah dengar saya = She misunderstood me". My replied to him was "I happen to speak and understand 6 languages as min, Bahasa Malay is one of them. So, if you dare to threaten me earlier? You dare to admit it (in bahasa)". He was shocked and the Police Officers were smirking. The manager who handles this matter said he will notify the GM and further action will be taken to the respective staff and will get back to me on the following morning before 9am.
Day 3 & 4: Again, we don't have a change for our paid breakfast as the queue was always long. Still no follow up.
We have not heard from the GM after we return to Sabah. I personally called the GM, Mr James and told him the whole story. Mr James said he was not aware of the matter and he acted on it immediately. I demand a refund from our stay due to the unpleasant experience and run down 3 star furniture’s. He offered me for 6 days free stay and I refused it. Until today, MasHoliday have yet to refund me. This is the worst travel experience ever in my entire life. No chance for "free/paid breakfast", room furniture is bad, no hot water?, rude, uncivilized, sluggish, impertinent and no integrity staff services. I guess a Guesthouse service is very much better and worth money to stay vs this aside of the location. We felt like we were deceived as we step in a gangster hotel rather than a high class chain hotel. This is superb low class Radius chain I ever stayed. My advice is never stay here or you will be abuse and insult. This hotel service indeed disgraces our Malaysian hospitality and the Hotel/Services Industries.

Room tip: Don't borther to stay here. You will be abuse like my dad and I.
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
15  Thank AllyC09
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were on the 6th floor and what immediately struck us was that the corridors and rooms seemed seedy and dodgy..The rooms were not too small but we guessed that the carpeting had not been vacuumed recently.. The bathrooms were a complete let down..there were fungii growing in the mouldy corners! disgusting.. we immediately requested another room where the bathroom had cement in the corners indicating the same problem may have arisen..
Location wise, its walking distance to Bukit Bintang and the shopping area, however, our holiday was not so relaxing due to the poor quality of the rooms.. Don't expect high class service or amenities here..

Room tip: Ask for a recently renovated room..
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank 18EC
Reviewed July 22, 2012

A great location in Bukit Bintang and within the Golden Triangle. It is walkable to the Petronas Towers but it's quite a long walk in the heat. Close to the light rail station. Big rooms with great facilities, very clean and comfortable. Good service. Decent price for what you get. Would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2011