Sunway Putra Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wira Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
LEO Palace 1 Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
Q Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Nest Boutique Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Room Service
Hotel Shandar(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
OYO 168 Aira Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Room Service
1,847 results
All reviewsshopping malllegend hotelpwtc stationcoffee housespacious roomfree upgradeclub suiteswimming poolexcellent stayenjoyed my stayhotel lobbyupon checkbuffet breakfastpleasant staybatu cavespublic transporttwin towers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 18, 2010

Booked this hotel for 3 nights because I had stayed in the area before. We had requested a non-smoking room with a view of the Petronas Towers. On arrival the hotel had no record of our booking and the receptionists seemed bemused that we had a printed confirmation with us. Non-smoking floors were fully booked. They did not know the floorplans of the hotel so an hour later after visiting several rooms we got the view we wanted. The rooms we saw all looked a bit jaded and in need of a makeover. The hotel is right beside a light rail station so is convenient for linking to all rail networks in the city. On the other side there is a shopping mall with a supermarket. I like this area because you can walk down little streets where local people live with their street markets, restaurants and temples/mosques. Breakfasts were good. Tried the buffet one evening.....presentation good but food often cold and bland. Diningroom staff were particularly friendly and helpful.

I

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peartree69
Reviewed December 16, 2010

Like the location The Staff .... Well the room (standard room) Is Spacious but the furnishing is aging. Toilet is ok but its a bidet toilet seating (I prefer the sidehost).
They dun have a nice couch or a seating/Waiting area for guest to wait for their Private vehicle/bus to come at Ground floor ....

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed December 16, 2010

Did not enjoy my stay in this hotel. The reception staff were not particularly pleasant. The room was pretty grotty - especially for the price that was paid. Aircon made a noise like it was about to take off and the room had a weird, damp smell about it. The one window was pretty small and gave the room very little in the way of natural light. This place is not worth the money... It is not 'international standard' by any stretch of the imagination and there are much better hotels in KL for the same price or less.

Wifi was incredibly expensive as was trying to print anything in the Business centre. Given that we had a huge conference there for one of days there was no possibility of any discounts for any business amenties.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank rainsine
Reviewed December 10, 2010

I'm not a new guest to this hotel.I've stayed here a couple of times througout a time span of about 3 years.and I must admit,based on my latest visit to this hotel which does show signs of aging,the management there has made a rather commendable effort to tackle this problem.the staff have shown more effort in assisting guests through simple actions such as holding the lift for you as you go to/fro the hotel,which to me is a nice touch.with the hotels excellent location just above a mall with amenities such as a clean supermarket and plenty of eateries, I can't find any reason to fault the hotel in this aspect.it is also close to the monorail station and the PWTC.rooms were clean and pretty standard,nevertheless enough to please my children.the pool is great too.great for families with children as it is very convenient and affordable.definitely coming back just like I have for the past three years.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed November 23, 2010

To start with the location is fantastic. The hotel is situated on top of a mall. Starts from the 9th floor and going up 30 stories. Very well connected via 2 metro stations PWTC & Putra that makes the entire city accessible.

The rooms are large, clean & with all the required facilities. The hotel staff are very polite & helpful. We stayed at the hotel twice during our stay in Malaysia & both times the service was outstanding. The hotel has all amenities, swimming pool, gymnasium, coffee shop, bar etc. The breakfast menu is also quite elaborate. Tours to various destinations can be arranged from the hotel itself

One standout experience: We reached the hotel at 6 AM, they let us check in early without charging us anything extra. we even got a room upgrade on our 2nd visit.

All in all a wonderful place & we would strongly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple