Sunway Putra Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$130
$110
$111
$103
Trip.com
$222
$166
The Westin Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$144
$117
$95
$71
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$88
$70
$71
$101
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
$86
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
$59
$54
1,857 results
All reviewsshopping malllegend hotelpwtc stationcoffee housespacious roomfree upgradeclub suiteswimming poolexcellent stayenjoyed my stayhotel lobbyupon checkbuffet breakfastpleasant staybatu cavespublic transporttwin towers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at hotel in month of October, check in on 22nd for 2 nights. Lovely warm welcome as soon as I approached to check in counter. I was attended by reception staff name ROZI. The hospitality given by him was excellent and his etiquette was 'icing on the cake', check in process was fast and I was give room at 19th floor room1927. The room are spacious, well presented and offer all the amenities I need except bath robe not in the room as my requirement. To suggest to install water hose near to toilet. The view of twin tower and swimming pool are wonderful. The price was extremely reasonable and highly recommended staying here. Once again I would like to give applause to reception staff name ROZI for his polite and professional attitude. First impression was lasting impression. Surely I will come back to stay here because of his excellent service.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Farahnur
SunwayPutra1112, General Manager at Sunway Putra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Farahnur, Thank you for providing feedback on the events that have transpired throughout your recent stay here. We are pleased to hear that our reception staff, Rozi, took excellent care of you and I will certainly pass along your kind words throughout our entire staff.

Till then, we sure do look forward to welcoming you back to Sunway Putra Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Large rooms with kitchens, perfect for families, very clean, with lots of facilities!

Some great deals available online make this an ideal hotel for families in Kuala Lumpur!

The hotel actually starts above the 9th floor, and lower floors have a shopping mall and offices, etc.

The location is certainly not the centre of the city, but the value and facilities in this beautiful hotel makes it worth staying here!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear SamAndSheena, Thank you so much for your review and support of Sunway Putra Hotel (previously known as The Legend Hotel)! We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stay in superior room with 2 single beds n 1 sofa. The room is quite big but just the towels n pillow with one kind of unpleasant smell. Part of hotel are under renovation so can heard the noisy sound in the room. Very convenient hotel, just beside of the pwtc station.

• Stayed: October 2013
SunwayPutra1112, General Manager at Sunway Putra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Catherine N, thank you for your support and review. Rest assured that my Housekeeping Manager will look into the towels and pillow condition.

Till then, I sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Room large and also having small kitchen for light cooking.
Internet access line are very poor, location is very convenience to get public transport, but is hard to get outside food and restaurant during shopping mall fully renovating. Welcome drink for each in-house guest quite relaxing on MONKEY BAR, Sunway putra hotel.

Room Tip: Convenience to get public transport.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
SunwayPutra1112, General Manager at Sunway Putra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Juni0rYMei514, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us. We regret on the internet issue and rest assured I will highlight this matter to my IT Colleagues.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to Sunway Putra Hotel again.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We found a deal online and with a bit of suspicion booked it. It was a great surprise - Sutra is totally a grown up place, with fancy service and location. We're not used to this kind of places (being more of a backpacker kind of couple), but we thoroughly enjoyed the stay.

Clean room, great service, outstanding breakfast.

Also just beside two train stations, which makes it really handy. I would recommend it highly if you can pay for it. If you can't, dig hard for a dig online.

Room Tip: When we were there (Oct/13) the mall underneath the hotel was going through renovations, so they have quite a few deals going on, including discount on the restaurants they have in the hotel. Also, try to get a room on the higher floors - the view is nice and you also avoid the construction work noises.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Diogo F, Thank you for your wonderful review of Sunway Putra Hotel. We are glad that you have found great value in our product and services.

Till then, we look forward to have the opportunity in welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future.