“Great hotel to stay”

Ranked #43 of 341 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great hotel to stay”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This nice hotel to stay close to twin towers. Break fast is tooooooooooooo good. Hotel room is ok. It didn't have bath tub. Clean hygienic hotel. Staff is very nice and helpful. You will be happy to know tha Michael Jackson stayed in this hotel when he was in malaysia.
Swimming pool is nice and big . Hotel is walking distance from KL CC and twin tower.

In the restaurant music is played by the local band which is nice and relaxing.

Overall great place to say

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
LowLaiFun, Manager at Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Dear vikaspanditrao

Warm greetings from Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

We are happy that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your wonderful feedback on our breakfast, clean hygienic hotel, nice and helpful staff is truly inspiring. Such compliments meant a lot and will encourage us to strive further.

We are indeed privileged that the ‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson was our guest when he performed for a 3-day ‘sold-out’ concert in Kuala Lumpur back in 1996! It was an amazing experience for all of us.

May we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Director of Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Check in was smooth and the lobby was less crowded. The staff were attentive. A bit noisy but once inside room it was ok. Very huge rooms at affordable rates. Bars and lounges within walking distance. Room service was commendable. Washrooms were a little dirty. Had to ask housekeeping to clean before using it. Quite old building. But worth the price.

Stayed March 2014
Dear SecretFantasy

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you for sharing your recent accommodation with us. Your kind feedback on the smooth check-in, attentive staff and commendable room service is most encouraging and will be shared with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My entire experience in this hotel was just satisfactory. When it came to billing, I was shocked to find that I was billed for a service, which was offered to me as complimentary at the time of check-in. When I asked the staff, they came up with some totally irrelevant response and on top of that accused me of being cheap. The response also had racist overtones. The hostess who checked me out almost ignored me and was talking in Malay language to her colleague, which was clearly like abusing me- easily the worst check-out experience I have ever had.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Prasanna S
Dear Prasanna S

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you sharing your recent accommodation experience with us. We are sorry that we had fallen short of our usual service standards and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We are most grateful for your review and view this with deep concern. Your kind feedback will be shared and used as a training platform at our Guest Experience training for improvement.

Mr Prasanna, as guests’ comfort is our top priority, we will be most grateful for another opportunity to serve you better. Please feel free to email me at laifun@concorde.net, if your travel plans bring you back to Kuala Lumpur.

Kind regards
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

It's a excellent hotel in Kuala lumpur because it's near Bukit nanas monorail station. !! This hotel doesn't have a free Wi-Fi connection !! ( you can buy a Wi-Fi connection )
>> It's best hotel in Kuala Lumpur <<
KFC is near this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank saman M
Dear saman M

Warm greetings from Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

We are most happy that you had enjoyed your stay with us and are touched by your kind review that we are an excellent hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

We sincerely look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Great staff and good food. Very happy to have stayed here for 3 nights. The location is good and near to the train station and the CBD of the city. Breakfast selections were good and yummy. Only wish they can have the nearby hotel being built getting done ASAP as it was a eyesore.

Room Tip: Pay a little more to get the towers and pool view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Singh1083
Dear Singh1083

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

We are delighted that you have had enjoyed your stay with us. Your wonderful feedback on our great staff, good and yummy breakfast are encouraging and will be conveyed to our team. Such will certainly inspire us to strive further.

We hope the development project next door will be completed when you next visit us.

May we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Irving, Texas
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My stay at Concorde Kuala Lumpur was very pleasant.

The hotel is located right next to the Bukit Nanas station, so getting around the city is very easy. The Bukit Bintang shopping area is just two stops away. The KLCC twin towers and other touristic attractions are also train stops away. Tip: There are 3 different train routes in KL. From the hotel, you will have to walk a little to the Dang Wangi station, which you can't see from the hotel, to get to the train line that will take you to these places like KLCC and Pasar Seni.

Check in was easy. I reserved a superior room and they upgraded my room to a deluxe. I had a great view of the city from my room. The room was very comfortable featuring large bed with fresh sheets, big bathroom with a shower and separate tub. The carpet was a little old and shows some stains, but it didn't bother me much. There are outlets in the room for plugs from different countries. I was able to plug in my iPhone charger from the US without having to use an adaptor. Wi-Fi was included and worked great.

Breakfast was included in my reservation. The selection was great and will surely satisfy guests from all over the world. Coffee, tea, fruit juices, toasts, cereal and milk, muffins, pancakes, dim sum, fresh fruits, and local Malaysian breakfast items ... everything you could want.

The hotel staffs were very friendly, courteous, and helpful. They helped me with my luggage as soon as they saw me with them. My departure flight was late at night and they allowed me to check out at 2 p.m. (instead of noon) without additional charge. They also stored my luggage after check out for free.

All in all, my stay at this hotel is beyond my expectation. The hotel staff made me feel like they cared and appreciated me as their hotel guest. I actually feel I am getting more than what I have paid for. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Branda T
LowLaiFun, Manager at Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Branda T

Warm greetings from Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you for writing this review and we are glad you have had enjoyed the central location and the many surrounding touristic attractions. Your wonderful compliment on our very comfortable room, breakfast and friendly courteous and helpful staff.

We are very truly delighted to know that our caring team has created a beyond expectation accommodation experience.

We look forward to your return stay soon.

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is a very good 4 star hotel with quite affordable price. Concorde is very near to the KL City Centre. Wonderfull view through the deluxe room window. Very well standard service with neat, clean and spacious room. Breakfast is awsome. Would recommend anyone who want to be nearer the city centre on any business trip.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mahmudul2014
Dear Mahmudul2014

Greetings from Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

We are glad to know that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your nice feedback on our central location, clean and spacious room with a wonderful view, awesome breakfast is very inspiring. Our team will be most encouraged in our strive towards achieving total guest satisfaction.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcome you back soon.